It’s that time again.... tier list

Sorry I couldn’t hold on any longer, who does everyone think is top dog for this season? What I’ve seen so far goes something like:

Top tier:
Arbiter
Cutter
Kinsano

High tier:
Jerome
Atriox
Pavium
Decimus

Mid tier:
Shipmaster
Forge
Anders

Low tier:
Colony
Serina
Isabel

Bottom tier:
Vordius
Johnson
Yap yap

Atriox I’m not too sure about but put him high as the new cleansing seems crazy good and chosen mops once you hit mid game, plus buffed fortifications is nice.

Havent played yet this season but idk about anders being mid tier. She should be high or top imo. And serina as well. Idk, feel like she should be higher aswell

My favourite list. It’s still pretty early on, so this is subject to change, but my list would be something like this.

S - Arby, Pavium
A - Cutter, Kinsano, Anders
B - Jerome, Deci, Forge
C - Isabel, Colony, Trox, Yap, Shipmaster
D - Johnson, Voridus, Serina

Stuff;

• Tempted to move Shipmaster to B tier, but he has extreme difficulty breaking bases and still has a mediocre early game
  • With all the nerfs to Voridus, he has dropped a lot. With the most recent nerf to Combat Spoils, I don’t see a point in playing him
  • Also tempted to move Yap to B tier, but players are learning how to fight Yap and Yap saw some nerfs recently
  • Arby and Pav don’t need explanation
  • Cutter and Kinsano are good for basically the same reason; drops and solid actives. Cutter’s hero doing damage now is nice, as well, while Kinsano’s hero is amazing
  • Jerome feels extremely solid now. The recent buffs helped bring him up a little bit

> 2533274863483546;2:
> Havent played yet this season but idk about anders being mid tier. She should be high or top imo. And serina as well. Idk, feel like she should be higher aswell

Felt like Cutter and Kinsano have a bit of an edge on her rn with the spartan nerf and flamer buff giving marines/ flames/ snipers a bit of an edge on marines/ hero, whilst Jerome in my mind fills a very good role of being a bit of a jack of all trades with more room to mix things up than the standard anders build (and a stronger hero). Could be in high but I didnt know who to take out really. Serina I’ve found very lacklustre for a while with cryo bringers being a lot worse than flamers, though if you can get to mid game then cryo + seismic is still pretty scary, just a little outclassed now by glassing, rain of fire and drops imo.

I need to play a bit more before I throw my opinion out. But I’ll make sure to leave some feedback.

My initial expectation

S - Arby, Shipmaster
A - Cutter, Kinsano, Anders, Deci, Yap
B - Forge, Serina, , Colony, Isabel
C - Trox, Jerome, Pavium
D - Johnson, Voridus,

> 2533274958100139;6:
> My initial expectation
>
> S - Arby, Shipmaster
> A - Cutter, Kinsano, Anders, Deci, Yap
> B - Forge, Serina, , Colony, Isabel
> C - Trox, Jerome, Pavium
> D - Johnson, Voridus,

Why Ship? Other than the mine bs and a decent-good leader there’s not a huge amount to him, thought he would struggle early game really

Would’ve thought you would have made a tier list on the leaders during the yappening TBH, oh well

When it comes out to who is on top I don’t know, hadn’t played enough to have an opinion.

> 2535431243595189;8:
> Would’ve thought you would have made a tier list on the leaders during the yappening TBH, oh well
>
> When it comes out to who is on top I don’t know, hadn’t played enough to have an opinion.

Lol I thought about it but so much about that was broken for different characters it would take ages to figure out what broken thing countered what other broken thing to not make it broken any more so its v hard to tell having only a weekend really.

> 2533274916206345;7:
> > 2533274958100139;6:
> > My initial expectation
> >
> > S - Arby, Shipmaster
> > A - Cutter, Kinsano, Anders, Deci, Yap
> > B - Forge, Serina, , Colony, Isabel
> > C - Trox, Jerome, Pavium
> > D - Johnson, Voridus,
>
> Why Ship? Other than the mine bs and a decent-good leader there’s not a huge amount to him, thought he would struggle early game really

Glassing, grunt buffs, his drop

Why colony and yap so low?

Any leader with glassing beam should be at the top of the list. It’s crazy good.

Haven’t had a chance to play the new update yet, but it seems as if the lamentation of The Johnson continues :frowning:

Well, once more people analyze the changes I’ll list some of the new ideas I’ve come up with for him.

I don’t know if I am just bad, but I feel like Serina would be a little higher no? Her Frost-ravens, when spammed, are terrible to fight against. I have only played one of my mains as of now (Jerome), so Ill have to test Atriox tomorrow. Ff I can really count a enemy quit victory and and raven spam defeat as “testing” Jerome.

Also Pavium Glassing beams were doing well.

Make your own list. Play your own games. Invent your own meta. Don’t be a sheep.

Decimus has to be top tier. I have played him in nearly every match since the update and his hero(s) are seem nearly unstoppable.

Top 4 UNSC, in no particular order, are probably: Cutter, Anders, Kinsano, Jerome
Top 4 Banished, in no particular order, are probably: Arbiter, Shipmaster, Decimus, Pavium

Ultimately lists are far less useful than finding what works particularly well with your particular playstyle and what playlist you are in. I think objectively the only leader truly under-preforming right now is Johnson by virtue of just not having much in terms of powers, and those he does have being a little underwhelming. Theoretically his opening strengths should either be strategic bunker play (Which is still decent actually), or quick-teching taking advantage of his siphon turrets to help hold early aggression. However siphon turrets don’t seem to be all that impactful really, both early game and especially late game. His ultimate is only really useful for base trade scenarios, siege turret drop isn’t terrible but is totally outclassed by Forge’s artillery drop, and EMP MAC is kinda like a joke really. OK in teams for the stun combination with other powers, but Johnson alone has nothing to combo that MAC with. Mantises and Collosuses feel appropriately powerful, they just have no power back-up like other leaders.

> 2533274852992145;17:
> Top 4 UNSC, in no particular order, are probably: Cutter, Anders, Kinsano, Jerome
> Top 4 Banished, in no particular order, are probably: Arbiter, Shipmaster, Decimus, Pavium
>
> Ultimately lists are far less useful than finding what works particularly well with your particular playstyle and what playlist you are in. I think objectively the only leader truly under-preforming right now is Johnson by virtue of just not having much in terms of powers, and those he does have being a little underwhelming. Theoretically his opening strengths should either be strategic bunker play (Which is still decent actually), or quick-teching taking advantage of his siphon turrets to help hold early aggression. However siphon turrets don’t seem to be all that impactful really, both early game and especially late game. His ultimate is only really useful for base trade scenarios, siege turret drop isn’t terrible but is totally outclassed by Forge’s artillery drop, and EMP MAC is kinda like a joke really. OK in teams for the stun combination with other powers, but Johnson alone has nothing to combo that MAC with. Mantises and Collosuses feel appropriately powerful, they just have no power back-up like other leaders.

I actually like Johnson and don’t much care if he isn’t top tier.
Bunker play is indeed fun as well as teching into mantises.
His EMP does improve the mantises so it has double use (though not that powerful) and I like the transport. His ultimate is very situational indeed (I never use it).
And he has some of the best quotes :wink:

> 2533274792362811;18:
> > 2533274852992145;17:
> > Top 4 UNSC, in no particular order, are probably: Cutter, Anders, Kinsano, Jerome
> > Top 4 Banished, in no particular order, are probably: Arbiter, Shipmaster, Decimus, Pavium
> >
> > Ultimately lists are far less useful than finding what works particularly well with your particular playstyle and what playlist you are in. I think objectively the only leader truly under-preforming right now is Johnson by virtue of just not having much in terms of powers, and those he does have being a little underwhelming. Theoretically his opening strengths should either be strategic bunker play (Which is still decent actually), or quick-teching taking advantage of his siphon turrets to help hold early aggression. However siphon turrets don’t seem to be all that impactful really, both early game and especially late game. His ultimate is only really useful for base trade scenarios, siege turret drop isn’t terrible but is totally outclassed by Forge’s artillery drop, and EMP MAC is kinda like a joke really. OK in teams for the stun combination with other powers, but Johnson alone has nothing to combo that MAC with. Mantises and Collosuses feel appropriately powerful, they just have no power back-up like other leaders.
>
> I actually like Johnson and don’t much care if he isn’t top tier.
> Bunker play is indeed fun as well as teching into mantises.
> His EMP does improve the mantises so it has double use (though not that powerful) and I like the transport. His ultimate is very situational indeed (I never use it).
> And he has some of the best quotes :wink:

The problem with the dual purpose is that you sacrifice his only other directly offensive power to do so. Jury is still out on what accomplishes less, the MAC’s direct damage to units, or the extra damage from buffing your own units.

> 2533274843762975;12:
> Any leader with glassing beam should be at the top of the list. It’s crazy good.

Which Leaders got glassing beam?
Atriox, Shipmaster and?