It´s me or h2a mp has better graphics than h5

go play remmant (relic remake) in h2a multiplayer and look the graphics (texture , ligthing) i think it looks better than halo 5

Not only are the graphics better, but the gameplay is too.
I’d rather play Slayer on Lockdown and Shrine back to back all night than play H5.

inb4 PC mustard race
I think that Halo 5 has better graphics. Just look at the beauty of Sanghelios.

It’s you. Halo 5 looks best to me, but different strokes and folks and all that. 2A was nice though.

I got to disagree, especially because H2A has a somewhat variable framerate.

It’s just you.

Yes I feel H2A did seem to visually look better.

Halo 2 was made with xbox hardware which means any remake can take advantage of the invrease in memory and processing power to make the graphics better where as the new games with the extra features leave less to be used on graphics id imagine

Graphics? No. Art styles and directions, yes.

> 2717573882290994;2:
> Not only are the graphics better, but the gameplay is too.
> I’d rather play Slayer on Lockdown and Shrine back to back all night than play H5.

Eh, that’s debatable. I think that Halo 5’s graphics are better than Anniversary’s graphics. Actually, I have yet to find an Xbox One game that has better graphics than Halo 5. I mean, has anyone seen Sanghelios?! It looks absolutely beautiful! Also, I like Halo 5’s gameplay much better than Anniversary’s gameplay.

> 2533274815998881;8:
> Halo 2 was made with xbox hardware which means any remake can take advantage of the invrease in memory and processing power to make the graphics better where as the new games with the extra features leave less to be used on graphics id imagine

Can you explain that again!? I’m not sure I grasp how that works

No way, Halo 5s graphics are beautiful.

MFW people start talking about how a game looks.

If I remember right, H2A is under 900p while Halo 5 has a variable resolution that’s over 900p.

Artistically speaking, Halo:CE, Halo 2, Halo 3 and Halo Reach all wipe their -Yoink- with the 343i games.

From a sheer technical perspective, 343i is solid.

Nah halo 5 takes it. Easy

> 2533274850519091;10:
> > 2717573882290994;2:
> > Not only are the graphics better, but the gameplay is too.
> > I’d rather play Slayer on Lockdown and Shrine back to back all night than play H5.
>
>
> Eh, that’s debatable. I think that Halo 5’s graphics are better than Anniversary’s graphics. Actually, I have yet to find an Xbox One game that has better graphics than Halo 5. I mean, has anyone seen Sanghelios?! It looks absolutely beautiful! Also, I like Halo 5’s gameplay much better than Anniversary’s gameplay.

Dude, have you even SEEN Battlefront? It’s a barebones game, but it certainly has way, WAY better graphics than Halo 5. Are you trolling right now, holy -Yoink-.

Halo 5 has better graphics, but H2A has a far better art direction, thus making it more appealing. The problem is that all maps in Halo 5 aren’t interesting, so the good graphics don’t really shine like they do in H2A.

All those dynamic events going on in the background of H2A maps is just stunning to my eyes. Halo 5 maps feel dead. (Why didn’t 343i include a map with a moving Guardian in the background?!?!?)

> 2533274850519091;10:
> > 2717573882290994;2:
> > Not only are the graphics better, but the gameplay is too.
> > I’d rather play Slayer on Lockdown and Shrine back to back all night than play H5.
>
>
> Eh, that’s debatable. I think that Halo 5’s graphics are better than Anniversary’s graphics. Actually, I have yet to find an Xbox One game that has better graphics than Halo 5. I mean, has anyone seen Sanghelios?! It looks absolutely beautiful! Also, I like Halo 5’s gameplay much better than Anniversary’s gameplay.

Star Wars battlefront has better graphics than halo 5.

It might. Remember though that Halo 5’s dynamic resolution as opposed to the locked H2A makes a difference. They definitely put a bit more effort into Campaign than multiplayer.

Simply put. A lot of games out right now have better graphics than Halo 5. shrug But of course I didn’t by Halo 5 for it’s graphics so… You know.

I honestly think H2A looks much better… especially in the character movements and animations. No contest for me. Art style is a clear winner in 2A as well.