It just feels wrong...

I’m ok with the rec pack system…kinda. It has it’s issues for better or for worse. I just really feel like 343 should have allowed you to purchase all of the purchasable rec packs with points also. The Vehicle rec pack is a great idea…but only for $6…no 20,000 REQ point option…just feels wrong. I really wish 343 would start having more specific REQ options…like Heavy Weapons, Warthog bundle, Tanks n Wraiths, ect…but let us work for and buy with REQ points and not just $$$ This is when I start to think the REQ system needs an overhaul…

> 2533274793024638;1:
> I really wish 343 would start having more specific REQ options…like Heavy Weapons, Warthog bundle, Tanks n Wraiths, ect…but let us work for and buy with REQ points and not just $$$ This is when I start to think the REQ system needs an overhaul…

That’s a fair request. Not all people want Warzone drops, and not all people want endless armor.

I agree. Like with the HCS pack. Yeah 80,000 was a lot, but I was happy to play for it. I am sure other players would be okay to play for other things as well. It just makes it feel like another way to split the community, and there’s no need for it.

And so it starts…

Right now it’s just one seemingly harmless REQ pack, but the trend will surely continue if we don’t speak up about it.

If someone only plays Warzone and has a big boy job, 6 dollars isn’t a lot for a load of vehicle cards.

There shouldn’t be any reason why any $ pack can’t just be purchased with points aswell.

> 2533274794648158;4:
> And so it starts…
>
> Right now it’s just one seemingly harmless REQ pack, but the trend will surely continue if we don’t speak up about it.

I fear this day.

> 2533274843405547;7:
> > 2533274794648158;4:
> > And so it starts…
> >
> > Right now it’s just one seemingly harmless REQ pack, but the trend will surely continue if we don’t speak up about it.
>
>
> I fear this day.

Yeah, the start of microtransactions in Halo might be the start of the death of consoles or just the Xbox. I’m so glad they haven’t somehow shoved microtransactions into Halo The Master Chief Collection. You know how I get my tanks and power weapons in that? I find them on the battlefield which is how it should always be in Halo.

> 2533274816702503;5:
> If someone only plays Warzone and has a big boy job, 6 dollars isn’t a lot for a load of vehicle cards.

Why does this always come down to shortsightedness? That’s not the point in the slightest.

> 2533274793024638;1:
> I’m ok with the rec pack system…kinda. It has it’s issues for better or for worse. I just really feel like 343 should have allowed you to purchase all of the purchasable rec packs with points also. The Vehicle rec pack is a great idea…but only for $6…no 20,000 REQ point option…just feels wrong. I really wish 343 would start having more specific REQ options…like Heavy Weapons, Warthog bundle, Tanks n Wraiths, ect…but let us work for and buy with REQ points and not just $$$ This is when I start to think the REQ system needs an overhaul…

I got on about 5 minutes ago and it really annoyed me to see this, too. I thought it was gonna be cool until I saw the requirement of money. It will give a Rare or higher certificate every time… Countless people are going to be getting Phaeton certifications, Ultra Banshees, and that God awful Oni Scorpion. 343 is truly saying alot about their true interests with this. Truly -Yoink-.

> 2533274794648158;4:
> And so it starts…
>
> Right now it’s just one seemingly harmless REQ pack, but the trend will surely continue if we don’t speak up about it.

Probably realize their game is losing players, already. Might as well put the money only req packs out now before the rest continue to leave.

i hope money only packs does not become a thing cus a lot of people will be turned off.
In theory there is nothing wrong with having packs you can use real money for especially for the people who dont have as much time to play the game.

> 2533274816702503;5:
> If someone only plays Warzone and has a big boy job, 6 dollars isn’t a lot for a load of vehicle cards.

That’s not even the point. I have a Big Boy job and so does my wife. If I wanted to I could buy gold packs till the cows come home…I choose not to. It’s simply silly and kind of disingenuous for 343 to not at least stick a reasonable amount of REQ points that you could buy it with. It should be like that for the super-di-duper gold pack bundle also. Let us grind or pay $$$, but at least give us a choice. When they do things like this I feel like they turn off community.

Never ending armor , oh no .

> 2533274852614319;14:
> Never ending armor , oh no .

It is kinda silly the never ending armor. I would have much rather had a smaller base set of armor/helmets and then had to unlock some of the more desirable things via commendations and in game accomplishments. I feel like 343 is now a slave to the REQ system…but I do understand that in return we get some content for “free”. I really wish we could see the money trail for paid DLC vs REQ pack selling. Are they making their money at least? or more doing it this way? I do know that I like the community to not be DLC split…so good on that…the question still remains “at what cost”

I mean if you really think about purchasing this is just stupid its only a vehicle for Warzone that’s it… there’s no reason to purchase this unless you are too damn impatient to play the game and earn through req points from req packs. This is not an armor, stance, assassination nothing its only useful in one mode. Why in gods name would you waste $6 for this is beyond me.

Not saying anyone has but there are those people who do that… I just don’t like the idea that Halo has become a micro transaction type deal. Get people addicted to gameplay(check), have them grind for hours for rewards(check), break their patience lil by lil(check), get money from those who give in(check).

Yeah it’s annoying as hell. I don’t want to spend my points on crappy emblems, I’d like to be able to unlock the good vehicles and weapons first.

this is a good idea, 343 take notes

> 2533274793024638;1:
> I’m ok with the rec pack system…kinda. It has it’s issues for better or for worse. I just really feel like 343 should have allowed you to purchase all of the purchasable rec packs with points also. The Vehicle rec pack is a great idea…but only for $6…no 20,000 REQ point option…just feels wrong. I really wish 343 would start having more specific REQ options…like Heavy Weapons, Warthog bundle, Tanks n Wraiths, ect…but let us work for and buy with REQ points and not just $$$ This is when I start to think the REQ system needs an overhaul…

Oh, it’s working as intended. They wouldn’t get nearly as much money if REQs were sorted for specific content.