It isn't the Falcon

Most people (myself included) thought that the mystery ONI REQ was going to be the Falcon.
But from this image we can conclude that it is going to be a Pheaton variant. So unless it’s a placeholder we’re not going to get a Falcon :frowning:

RIP

> 2533274870489921;1:
> Most people (myself included) thought that the mystery ONI REQ was going to be the Falcon.
> But from this image we can conclude that it is going to be a Pheaton variant. So unless it’s a placeholder we’re not going to get a Falcon :frowning:

That’s to bad. Falcons in reach were the best thing ever!

“Placeholder,placeholder,placeholder…”

I still have hope…

Oh ye of little faith.

My fingers are stitched in a cross till this Friday.

> 2535428905463884;4:
> “Placeholder,placeholder,placeholder…”

Let’s hope it is

I was thinking that we’re probably just gonna see a vehicle variant, and I think that image confirms it. Has there been a single new vehicle added since release that wasn’t a variant?

I wonder if this means that the standard phaeton is going to drop to ultra rare or REQ lvl 7?

If it’s not a UNSC req the ONI symbol make a no sense.

My reaction.

> 2533274836967617;11:
> My reaction.

Pretty much all of our reactions when it’s not a placeholder XD

ONI is only applied to UNSC vehicles, so having an ONI Phaeton variant is impossible. It’s a Falcon.

I mean technically the the rotors are on the side like that too for the falcon right?

> 2535418314164297;14:
> I mean technically the the rotors are on the side like that too for the falcon right?

I think so too. The image that OP provided looks like someone added the orange into the highlighted areas making it seem a lot more like the phaeton. All that is really there is two elevated points on either side of it (if we are assuming it’s a vehicle). Along with the ONI symbol which is UNSC and the fact that it is the MEMORIES OF REACH update I think we are more likely to receive a falcon. Promethean weapons weren’t even in reach.

Maybe it’s a UNSC-themed Phaeton…

> 2533274925072192;15:
> > 2535418314164297;14:
> > I mean technically the the rotors are on the side like that too for the falcon right?
>
>
> I think so too. The image that OP provided looks like someone added the orange into the highlighted areas making it seem a lot more like the phaeton. All that is really there is two elevated points on either side of it (if we are assuming it’s a vehicle). Along with the ONI symbol which is UNSC and the fact that it is the MEMORIES OF REACH update I think we are more likely to receive a falcon. Promethean weapons weren’t even in reach.

Nah, I actually photoshopped the image myself to make sure the guy who found it wasn’t lying, and the only way to make it stand out is to greatly exaggerate orange and red colors which emphasizes the phaeton shilouette. There definitely is a phaeton under that ONI symbol, but whether or not that’s what we’ll be getting in game is still up in the air.

> 2535420373165854;13:
> ONI is only applied to UNSC vehicles, so having an ONI Phaeton variant is impossible. It’s a Falcon.

Says who?

> 2535420373165854;13:
> ONI is only applied to UNSC vehicles, so having an ONI Phaeton variant is impossible. It’s a Falcon.

> 2533274882108474;10:
> If it’s not a UNSC req the ONI symbol make a no sense.

There’s always the possibility of ONI having recovered several Phaetons for research and development purposes, modifying them for their own ends.

That’s better than what I thought it was going to, but at least we will double our chances of getting a phaeton and maybe a cooler one. It better not be just armored phaeton.