It Is Not Like Cod

Come on guys, don’t you see it? Halo is evolving, coming alive in a new way. Watch the first look trailer again, and actually listen to the employees talking. They really care about this game. They know what halo is, they know how to keep it fresh and new, without destroying it.

In my opinion they are doing a great job. Call of duty, has so many differences from halo 4, already. 343i is trying to reach out to the hardcore fans, but they are also reaching out to the casual fans too. They know what they are doing, most of them are from bungie, in the first place.

So please just wait, until we got some new gameplay footage before you call it COD.

Just wait to play it before you judge it :wink:

> Just wait to play it before you judge it :wink:

I am not judging it harshly like everyone else, I am just stating the facts from what we have heard.

lol

You’re right, but there are barely any people from Bungie hehe.

> You’re right, but there are barely any people from Bungie hehe.

That is true, but there is enough of them there to make a difference.

Yes, it is like CoD, and denying that is naive at best.

They arent reaching out to the hardcore fans at all. They are reaching out to only the casuals, because in the end they don’t care if people continue to play it, or even if they play one game and then never play it again. If they get your $60 that’s all that matters.

> Yes, it is like CoD, and denying that is naive at best.
>
> <mark>They are reaching out to the hardcore fans at all.</mark> They are reaching out to only the casuals, because in the end they don’t care if people continue to play it, or even if they play one game and then never play it again. If they get your $60 that’s all that matters.

Um, what? I am confused.

> Yes, it is like CoD, and denying that is naive at best.
>
> They are reaching out to the hardcore fans at all. They are reaching out to only the casuals, <mark>because in the end they don’t care if people continue to play it, or even if they play one game and then never play it again.</mark> If they get your $60 that’s all that matters.

Then why are they creating a mode called spartan ops? It is so they can keep people coming back to halo 4…