It is also Microsoft fault!

Hi
As you know one of the main problems of halo is lack of content at launch, wich it dropped the population very fast, but… Is that really 343i fault? If I remember the publisher is Microsoft wich I think they decided to rush the game so they will release it before all the November games and push the xbox one selling.
For microsoft H5 is an awesome game beacause it pushed the xbox one selling before all the november games, so they would make more money (Which it happened)
For us the Halo fans H5 it was a dissapointing, because no forge at launch, just like 6 non forge maps, and no gametypes
But I blame 343i for not making a good campaign, false advertising and not a good support (still not completly fixing MCC, and not good servers out of USA)
I think this is the same thing it happened to MCC, it was rushed so the consecuences were: bad matchmaking and thousands of bugs. Because its not easy to put 4 games on one disc and make it work.
I enjoy H5 but it could have been better… much much better.

You see more and more games coming out now that are doing this. Look at Destiny, Star Wars Battlefront, and Halo 5. They had very little content at launch but then “promise” to bring such and such later on to try and keep you hooked on the game later on.

It sucks for the consumer because you are basically paying for part of a game that isn’t finished and then are forced to wait for all the extra content.

And also no infection

> 2533274859103405;2:
> You see more and more games coming out now that are doing this. Look at Destiny, Star War Battlefront, and Halo 5. They had very little content at launch but then “promise” to bring such and such later on to try and keep you hooked on the game later on.
>
> It sucks for the consumer because you are basically paying for part of a game that isn’t finished and then are forced to wait for all the extra content.

Yeah it sucks, they just do it for money

Well, clearly Rise of the Tomb Raider suffered most, which pains me.
ROTR is an OUTSTANDING game. Halo 5 and ROTR were GOTY for me.
Sadly, only few people bought ROTR because they already were broke after september and october. :confused:

It’s really a bad move when publishers make these wars between themselves and great games suffer. :frowning: