It has just hit me...

Looking back at the coagulation concept art LINK! → http://images.eurogamer.net/2013/articles/1/6/9/1/3/8/5/14047232869.jpg/EG11/resize/600x-1/quality/80/format/jpg

I have realised two things.

1. To the left there is what appears to be some sort of and entrance to another canyon.

2. All the way at the back of the canyon it looks like there is no longer a beach front.

If I where to take a guess forge world is going to be a lot more desert/grand canyon like, and with the height of forge Island thrown into the mix, would make this game would be a massive hit, a forgers dream. (Myself included)

So vote in the poll at the top and let me know what you want :smiley:

Also what would the “New” Forge World be called?

I am certainly hoping this will be the case.

You have to keep in mind we’re looking at concept art, not a final image.

Here’s a piece of concept from Monolith from Halo 4’s Majestic Map Pack

It doesn’t look anything like the final product.

> Also what would the “New” Forge World be called?

Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think there’s going to be a new forge world or a map dedicated to forgeing. How Halo 2’s forge will work is that the six remastered maps can be forgeable.

> Looking back at the coagulation concept art LINK! → http://images.eurogamer.net/2013/articles/1/6/9/1/3/8/5/14047232869.jpg/EG11/resize/600x-1/quality/80/format/jpg
>
> I have realised two things.
>
> 1. To the left there is what appears to be some sort of and entrance to another canyon.
>
> 2. All the way at the back of the canyon it looks like there is no longer a beach front.
>
> If I where to take a guess forge world is going to be a lot more desert/grand canyon like, and with the height of forge Island thrown into the mix, would make this game would be a massive hit, a forgers dream. (Myself included)
>
> So vote in the poll at the top and let me know what you want :smiley:

Coagulation never had a beach. It was two bases in the middle of a box canyon.

Hemmorhage had the beach. That is also concept art which usually looks better than the final product.

I think Coagulation pretty much needs to be the forge world for this game. Its pretty open where it rivals sandbox and foundry for possibility, the terrain shouldn’t get in the way too much and there is an interactive bridge.

> > Also what would the “New” Forge World be called?
>
> Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think there’s going to be a new forge world or a map dedicated to forgeing. How Halo 2’s forge will work is that the six remastered maps can be forgeable.

Why wouldn’t they make a map dedicated to forging? It would please the forgers. 343 has a tremendous opportunity with Coagulation Anniversary. They have the power to make a massive forge world with a few different environments as well.

Also, notice that Coagulation Anniversary has been the only map to be confirmed so far that we have only seen concept art of. The other screenshots were in game images. I have a feeling something big about Coagulation Anniversary will be released.

They (343) said they would talk about the new way it plays at a later date. This could just be talking about the interactive element added to the map.

I would like to see a “Forge World” and this might be the only place to put it in H2A.

> > > Also what would the “New” Forge World be called?
> >
> > Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think there’s going to be a new forge world or a map dedicated to forgeing. How Halo 2’s forge will work is that the six remastered maps can be forgeable.
>
> Why wouldn’t they make a map dedicated to forging? It would please the forgers. 343 has a tremendous opportunity with Coagulation Anniversary. They have the power to make a massive forge world with a few different environments as well.
>
> Also, notice that Coagulation Anniversary has been the only map to be confirmed so far that we have only seen concept art of. The other screenshots were in game images. I have a feeling something big about Coagulation Anniversary will be released.

How about we let them fix halo 5 to be an actual halo game.

geesh you guys act like you can only forge if there’s a forge world. When in reality Forge world is the reason everything forged looks so bland.

#MakeMapsOnDifferentMaps2014

> > > Also what would the “New” Forge World be called?
> >
> > Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think there’s going to be a new forge world or a map dedicated to forgeing. How Halo 2’s forge will work is that the six remastered maps can be forgeable.
>
> Why wouldn’t they make a map dedicated to forging? It would please the forgers. 343 has a tremendous opportunity with Coagulation Anniversary. They have the power to make a massive forge world with a few different environments as well.
>
> Also, notice that Coagulation Anniversary has been the only map to be confirmed so far that we have only seen concept art of. The other screenshots were in game images. I have a feeling something big about Coagulation Anniversary will be released.

I don’t think they are going to create a brand new map or world to forge on for Halo 2: Anniversary. I think Halo 2A’s forge tools and features will only be accessible on the 6 remastered maps.

> > > > Also what would the “New” Forge World be called?
> > >
> > > Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think there’s going to be a new forge world or a map dedicated to forgeing. How Halo 2’s forge will work is that the six remastered maps can be forgeable.
> >
> > Why wouldn’t they make a map dedicated to forging? It would please the forgers. 343 has a tremendous opportunity with Coagulation Anniversary. They have the power to make a massive forge world with a few different environments as well.
> >
> > Also, notice that Coagulation Anniversary has been the only map to be confirmed so far that we have only seen concept art of. The other screenshots were in game images. I have a feeling something big about Coagulation Anniversary will be released.
>
> How about we let them fix halo 5 to be an actual halo game.
>
> geesh you guys act like you can only forge if there’s a forge world. When in reality Forge world is the reason everything forged looks so bland.
>
> #MakeMapsOnDifferentMaps2014

I am only going with the rumors that have been stated. You don’t have to be rude to get you point across. I am actually not a huge forger, but it would be cool to have a Forge World 2.0. This is something that’s being brainstormed by the community right now.

Also, it’s Certain Affinity that’s working on the maps for Halo 2: Anniversary, so 343 have all the time they need to work on Halo 5: Guardians.

> > > > Also what would the “New” Forge World be called?
> > >
> > > Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think there’s going to be a new forge world or a map dedicated to forgeing. How Halo 2’s forge will work is that the six remastered maps can be forgeable.
> >
> > Why wouldn’t they make a map dedicated to forging? It would please the forgers. 343 has a tremendous opportunity with Coagulation Anniversary. They have the power to make a massive forge world with a few different environments as well.
> >
> > Also, notice that Coagulation Anniversary has been the only map to be confirmed so far that we have only seen concept art of. The other screenshots were in game images. I have a feeling something big about Coagulation Anniversary will be released.
>
> I don’t think they are going to create a brand new map or world to forge on for Halo 2: Anniversary. I think Halo 2A’s forge tools and features will only be accessible on the 6 remastered maps.

I don’t understand your point here. Coagulation is going to be one of the six remastered maps. Therefore, it is completely possible for the maps boundary to be expanded and thus create a new Forge World.

Yes Halo 2: Anniversary’s forge tolls will only be accessible on only the six remastered maps. However, Coagulation is one of the six remastered maps so it is possible.

> > > > > Also what would the “New” Forge World be called?
> > > >
> > > > Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think there’s going to be a new forge world or a map dedicated to forgeing. How Halo 2’s forge will work is that the six remastered maps can be forgeable.
> > >
> > > Why wouldn’t they make a map dedicated to forging? It would please the forgers. 343 has a tremendous opportunity with Coagulation Anniversary. They have the power to make a massive forge world with a few different environments as well.
> > >
> > > Also, notice that Coagulation Anniversary has been the only map to be confirmed so far that we have only seen concept art of. The other screenshots were in game images. I have a feeling something big about Coagulation Anniversary will be released.
> >
> > I don’t think they are going to create a brand new map or world to forge on for Halo 2: Anniversary. I think Halo 2A’s forge tools and features will only be accessible on the 6 remastered maps.
>
> I don’t understand your point here. Coagulation is going to be one of the six remastered maps. Therefore, it is completely possible for the maps boundary to be expanded and thus create a new Forge World.
>
> Yes Halo 2: Anniversary’s forge tolls will only be accessible on only the six remastered maps. However, Coagulation is one of the six remastered maps so it is possible.

I thought you were talking about a possible brand new forge world.

> > > > > > Also what would the “New” Forge World be called?
> > > > >
> > > > > Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think there’s going to be a new forge world or a map dedicated to forgeing. How Halo 2’s forge will work is that the six remastered maps can be forgeable.
> > > >
> > > > Why wouldn’t they make a map dedicated to forging? It would please the forgers. 343 has a tremendous opportunity with Coagulation Anniversary. They have the power to make a massive forge world with a few different environments as well.
> > > >
> > > > Also, notice that Coagulation Anniversary has been the only map to be confirmed so far that we have only seen concept art of. The other screenshots were in game images. I have a feeling something big about Coagulation Anniversary will be released.
> > >
> > > I don’t think they are going to create a brand new map or world to forge on for Halo 2: Anniversary. I think Halo 2A’s forge tools and features will only be accessible on the 6 remastered maps.
> >
> > I don’t understand your point here. Coagulation is going to be one of the six remastered maps. Therefore, it is completely possible for the maps boundary to be expanded and thus create a new Forge World.
> >
> > Yes Halo 2: Anniversary’s forge tolls will only be accessible on only the six remastered maps. However, Coagulation is one of the six remastered maps so it is possible.
>
> I thought you were talking about a possible brand new forge world.

No, I was discussing how there could be more to Coagulation Anniversary and how it could be a new Forge World. I wouldn’t agree with 343 making a new Forge World just for the heck of it. But if they somehow integrate it into one of the remade maps, that would be awesome.

I want Halo: Reach’s forge world back! Best map to forge on!