It feels like weapon variety is lacking.

They were a while ago now, but with the changes to weapon spawns in a lot of ranked maps, It feels really stale. Atleast to me. What happended to the fuel rod cannon on truth? The energy sword’s cool, but not as fun in my opinion. And, what happended to the hydra launcher in the bottom mid of truth? Now it feels like all there is is a storm rifle, energy sword, and active camo. What happended to the song of peace on rig? Lot of cool stuff just got replaced by a stray SMG and a few other bland weapons. And they don’t even get picked up. They’re not festive, not interesting like the fuel rod, song of peace, all that jazz was.

Atleast in my opinion, ranked really feels stale right now and i’ve been staying away because every single match is a magnum 4v4.

> 2535415086643843;1:
> They were a while ago now, but with the changes to weapon spawns in a lot of ranked maps, It feels really stale. Atleast to me. What happended to the fuel rod cannon on truth? The energy sword’s cool, but not as fun in my opinion. And, what happended to the hydra launcher in the bottom mid of truth? Now it feels like all there is is a storm rifle, energy sword, and active camo. What happended to the song of peace on rig? Lot of cool stuff just got replaced by a stray SMG and a few other bland weapons. And they don’t even get picked up. They’re not festive, not interesting like the fuel rod, song of peace, all that jazz was.
>
> Atleast in my opinion, ranked really feels stale right now and i’ve been staying away because every single match is a magnum 4v4.

It’s because they wanted to balance ranked. A lot of players were complaining about how op certain guns were on certain maps so they took them out. Which I don’t mind but I think they should still add a social slayer and re add guns like that on those maps

> 2535462450434439;2:
> > 2535415086643843;1:
> > They were a while ago now, but with the changes to weapon spawns in a lot of ranked maps, It feels really stale. Atleast to me. What happended to the fuel rod cannon on truth? The energy sword’s cool, but not as fun in my opinion. And, what happended to the hydra launcher in the bottom mid of truth? Now it feels like all there is is a storm rifle, energy sword, and active camo. What happended to the song of peace on rig? Lot of cool stuff just got replaced by a stray SMG and a few other bland weapons. And they don’t even get picked up. They’re not festive, not interesting like the fuel rod, song of peace, all that jazz was.
> >
> > Atleast in my opinion, ranked really feels stale right now and i’ve been staying away because every single match is a magnum 4v4.
>
> It’s because they wanted to balance ranked. A lot of players were complaining about how op certain guns were on certain maps so they took them out. Which I don’t mind but I think they should still add a social slayer and re add guns like that on those maps

Or give us some variations to maps so that we can try using some other stuff…

I agree with Propeht Onyx. They can have the arena maps, but they should have a social playlist that has a social version of the maps. Social slayer or social arena is just a must have for Halo. The random assortment of social game types just aren’t a good replacement for the foundation of what social Halo should be. It should be slayer, ctf, strongholds, oddball, all played on less competitive versions of the maps. I don’t understand why this isn’t in Halo anymore.

> 2533274896712892;4:
> I agree with Propeht Onyx. They can have the arena maps, but they should have a social playlist that has a social version of the maps. Social slayer or social arena is just a must have for Halo. The random assortment of social game types just aren’t a good replacement for the foundation of what social Halo should be. It should be slayer, ctf, strongholds, oddball, all played on less competitive versions of the maps. I don’t understand why this isn’t in Halo anymore.

I couldn’t agree more. It’s a good idea.

Exactly! I posted about the variants recently , there’s no way all of the reqs can’t be used in competitions, you’re not going to become Rambo if stuff like Open Hand was in ranked.