It feels like a fast paced twitch shooter now...

I like that your shields don’t recharge while sprinting and I love the clamber. I feel that the distance of the thruster pack should be decreased because me and other players can easily dodge grenades. Nobody uses the slide. Ground Pound is accepted because you really have to time it perfect. The game feels too fast paced for a Halo game though. Sprinting and Thruster pack on small maps is overwhelming and makes it too fast paced. It feels like a twitch shooter because whenever someone shoots me in the back or gets the first shot on me, I’m most likely going to lose. This stops me from having as much fun from playing because Halo has never been a twitch shooter. In the older Halo’s, if the enemy gets the drop on you, you can still win the gun fight by taking cover or by challenging him with strafing and better accuracy. Now, the enemy will just chase you when your shields are damaged or just gun you down right away when he shoots you leaving you no time to react so this encourages camping.