Issues with the Service Record

Why is the service record part of this website so horrendously slow and prone to errors? It needs a major overhaul. It also needs to show a total weapon breakdown instead of a weapon breakdown for individual playlists. I don’t want to have to add 9 different numbers to find out how many total kills I have with one weapon.

Why is the service record page so poorly designed? Why does it take forever to load? Why do I get an error message 30% of the time I try to load something?

Are you sure it isn’t on your end, because when I look at my service record it runs fine.

> Are you sure it isn’t on your end, because when I look at my service record it runs fine.

mine crashes 2/3 of the time I try to scroll through anything. It’s happened multiple times.

> > Are you sure it isn’t on your end, because when I look at my service record it runs fine.
>
> mine crashes 2/3 of the time I try to scroll through anything. It’s happened multiple times.

My computer hasn’t crashed when I’ve tried to load mine, but it could certainly load a lot faster than it does currently, and the UI is very sluggish in response time. It’s very pleasing to the eye, but a pain to use.