Issues playing Warzone

Hello everyone.

For the last five days, I’ve been having issues getting into a Warzone match. I’m always waiting, like, ten min before either the game says “there may be insufficient players for a match” or when it’s finding a match it then says “can’t connect to dedicated servers”

Connecting to a server is annoying enough as it is, but insufficient players? I find it very hard to believe there aren’t at least 23 other players waiting to play a match at any given time. Has anyone here had any issues like these the last few days when trying to play Warzone?

> 2533274885041723;1:
> Hello everyone.
>
> For the last five days, I’ve been having issues getting into a Warzone match. I’m always waiting, like, ten min before either the game says “there may be insufficient players for a match” or when it’s finding a match it then says “can’t connect to dedicated servers”
>
> Connecting to a server is annoying enough as it is, but insufficient players? I find it very hard to believe there aren’t at least 23 other players waiting to play a match at any given time. Has anyone here had any issues like these the last few days when trying to play Warzone?

I’ve been having the same issue and it for sure is not a population or a MMR issue. Eventually I will get a game, finish, then wait 5-10 mins matching only to get matched with the same people I previously played with.

Other people I play with have had this issue solo and when looking with teams.

Just checking, are both of you searching on Expanded? Also, are your NAT types open? Both of those will affect how easily you’re able to find matches.

I was having trouble getting a game of WZ myself. Probably because Griffball is up and double xp Infection. Everyone grinding for 152. Also the Reach beta flight is going right now.

> 2533274843634673;3:
> Just checking, are both of you searching on Expanded? Also, are your NAT types open? Both of those will affect how easily you’re able to find matches.

Yeah, I always do it on expanded. I tried it on the other two settings and get the same thing.

> 2533274885041723;5:
> > 2533274843634673;3:
> > Just checking, are both of you searching on Expanded? Also, are your NAT types open? Both of those will affect how easily you’re able to find matches.
>
> Yeah, I always do it on expanded. I tried it on the other two settings and get the same thing.

Is your NAT open as well? And is it just WZ you’re having the issue with? Does Arena work?

Hey all, thanks for letting us know about the issues. I’d like to collect some more information so if you can let me know the following, that’d be really helpful.

• What region do you live in? (US, EU, Asia, etc) - What playlist are you attempting to search? - If you’re searching ranked playlists, what rank are you in that playlist? If unranked, what is your historic rank in that playlist? - What time of day are you searching? - Are you searching solo or with friends? - What is the exact message you’re getting on failure? Screenshots are helpful, feel free to grab one and link to your Xbox DVR page or upload the image to a hosting site and link it here.Thanks again!

> 2533274796457055;7:
> Hey all, thanks for letting us know about the issues. I’d like to collect some more information so if you can let me know the following, that’d be really helpful.
>
>
> - What region do you live in? (US, EU, Asia, etc) - What playlist are you attempting to search? - If you’re searching ranked playlists, what rank are you in that playlist? If unranked, what is your historic rank in that playlist? - What time of day are you searching? - Are you searching solo or with friends? - What is the exact message you’re getting on failure? Screenshots are helpful, feel free to grab one and link to your Xbox DVR page or upload the image to a hosting site and link it here.Thanks again!

First of all, sorry if this is “reliving an old topic” as I just noticed this comment. Anyways,
1: US, 2: Warzone, 3: I don’t really do much ranked except SWAT and I’m usually Diamond 3, 4: between 12 P.M. till 11 P.M. EST, 5: most of the time solo but I do play with a few friends sometimes, 6: … I’ll get back to you on that.
It’s the new year and this problem still persists at times.

> 2533274885041723;8:
> > 2533274796457055;7:
> > Hey all, thanks for letting us know about the issues. I’d like to collect some more information so if you can let me know the following, that’d be really helpful.
> >
> >
> > - What region do you live in? (US, EU, Asia, etc) - What playlist are you attempting to search? - If you’re searching ranked playlists, what rank are you in that playlist? If unranked, what is your historic rank in that playlist? - What time of day are you searching? - Are you searching solo or with friends? - What is the exact message you’re getting on failure? Screenshots are helpful, feel free to grab one and link to your Xbox DVR page or upload the image to a hosting site and link it here.Thanks again!
>
> First of all, sorry if this is “reliving an old topic” as I just noticed this comment. Anyways,
> 1: US, 2: Warzone, 3: I don’t really do much ranked except SWAT and I’m usually Diamond 3, 4: between 12 P.M. till 11 P.M. EST, 5: most of the time solo but I do play with a few friends sometimes, 6: … I’ll get back to you on that.
> It’s the new year and this problem still persists at times.

Please don’t revive old topics thanks