Issues loading Custom Game Types

Has anyone else had an issue when selecting a Bookmarked game mode in Custom Games? It doesn’t like to let me select the game type for some reason (nothing happens upon selecting it.)

Same

Same with me

same. so Fing stupid

same probelm,

You have to select the base gametype then choose the bookmarked one. For example if you have a bookmark for a gametype that is made from breakout then you have to select breakout from the 343 tab THEN select the bookmarked gametype.

> 2533274921838152;6:
> You have to select the base gametype then choose the bookmarked one. For example if you have a bookmark for a gametype that is made from breakout then you have to select breakout from the 343 tab THEN select the bookmarked gametype.

This. It’s very annoying when you’re not sure what the base gametype is, and what’s even more annoying is that the issue has existed for so long without a fix.

> 2533274940891980;7:
> > 2533274921838152;6:
> > You have to select the base gametype then choose the bookmarked one. For example if you have a bookmark for a gametype that is made from breakout then you have to select breakout from the 343 tab THEN select the bookmarked gametype.
>
>
> This. It’s very annoying when you’re not sure what the base gametype is, and what’s even more annoying is that the issue has existed for so long without a fix.

I’m working on a video that will highlight stupid stuff like this. There are currently 18 game modes that you need to guess from. There’s no excuse that this bug still exists.

FYI, if you load the game mode from the Author’s Files, then it works without issue.

Yes, this has been an issue since launch.

This problem is one of the biggest things that winds me up, it’s not always easy to tell which gametype is used for a certain custom game so it can take a while to get a bloody game started, they really need to address this, i’m surprised this hasn’t been patched already in previous updates, surely they are aware of the problem.

> 2533274811884970;10:
> This problem is one of the biggest things that winds me up, it’s not always easy to tell which gametype is used for a certain custom game so it can take a while to get a bloody game started, they really need to address this, i’m surprised this hasn’t been patched already in previous updates, surely they are aware of the problem.

I agree. It’s not even a huge issue, but it’s so annoying because it shouldn’t even be there. Hopefully they’ll see this post and attempt to address it in one of the upcoming hotfixes.

> 2533274811884970;10:
> This problem is one of the biggest things that winds me up, it’s not always easy to tell which gametype is used for a certain custom game so it can take a while to get a bloody game started, they really need to address this, i’m surprised this hasn’t been patched already in previous updates, surely they are aware of the problem.

They definitely have been aware of the issue for months now. You can hear them discussing which game mode to load first during a livestream. The only reasonable excuse that I can imagine is that it won’t be a problem once we get the full file browser (whenever that will be), so they don’t want to bother fixing it.

> 2533274794242693;12:
> > 2533274811884970;10:
> > This problem is one of the biggest things that winds me up, it’s not always easy to tell which gametype is used for a certain custom game so it can take a while to get a bloody game started, they really need to address this, i’m surprised this hasn’t been patched already in previous updates, surely they are aware of the problem.
>
>
> They definitely have been aware of the issue for months now. You can hear them discussing which game mode to load first during a livestream. The only reasonable excuse that I can imagine is that it won’t be a problem once we get the full file browser (whenever that will be), so they don’t want to bother fixing it.

This makes sense, and I hope that is soon. Like I said, it’s not a huge issue, but it’s a frustrating one. Certainly not enough to stop me from spamming the gametype until it loads

> 2533274794242693;12:
> > 2533274811884970;10:
> > This problem is one of the biggest things that winds me up, it’s not always easy to tell which gametype is used for a certain custom game so it can take a while to get a bloody game started, they really need to address this, i’m surprised this hasn’t been patched already in previous updates, surely they are aware of the problem.
>
>
> They definitely have been aware of the issue for months now. You can hear them discussing which game mode to load first during a livestream. The only reasonable excuse that I can imagine is that it won’t be a problem once we get the full file browser (whenever that will be), so they don’t want to bother fixing it.

Fair enough, bit lazy if you ask me, could they not of just got it right the first time like previous halo’s? Oh well, it’s not major anyway, just like the OP said, it’s frustrating.