Issue with the forum

Why is it i have to jump through hoops just to get here? Delete my cookies. cant get onto xbox.com. try to come here, cant. go to zune.com, log in it works. try to get back onto xbox, still doesnt work x2. come here, still doesnt work. Its a miracle i got here! WTF?

> Why is it i have to jump through hoops just to get here? Delete my cookies. cant get onto xbox.com. try to come here, cant. go to zune.com, log in it works. try to get back onto xbox, still doesnt work x2. come here, still doesnt work. Its a miracle i got here! Yoink!?

It won’t always be this way. There is light at the end of the tunnel. We are getting an upgrade soon. woohoo!! Glad you finally made it. Be sure to logout and try signing in at xbox.com first then come here. Also deleting cookies/cache seems to help.

> > Why is it i have to jump through hoops just to get here? Delete my cookies. cant get onto xbox.com. try to come here, cant. go to zune.com, log in it works. try to get back onto xbox, still doesnt work x2. come here, still doesnt work. Its a miracle i got here! Yoink!?
>
> It won’t always be this way. There is light at the end of the tunnel. We are getting an upgrade soon. woohoo!! Glad you finally made it. Be sure to logout and try signing in at xbox.com first then come here. Also deleting cookies/cache seems to help.

that! exciting things are a-comin’ to us soon!

that said, i have yet to have a problem with xbox.com. of course, now that i’ve said that, i’ll be locked out for days. :stuck_out_tongue:

> > > Why is it i have to jump through hoops just to get here? Delete my cookies. cant get onto xbox.com. try to come here, cant. go to zune.com, log in it works. try to get back onto xbox, still doesnt work x2. come here, still doesnt work. Its a miracle i got here! Yoink!?
> >
> > It won’t always be this way. There is light at the end of the tunnel. We are getting an upgrade soon. woohoo!! Glad you finally made it. Be sure to logout and try signing in at xbox.com first then come here. Also deleting cookies/cache seems to help.
>
> that! exciting things are a-comin’ to us soon!
>
> that said, i have yet to have a problem with xbox.com. of course, now that i’ve said that, i’ll be locked out for days. :stuck_out_tongue:

When I delete my cookies the only way back in is through zune. then I have to try getting on here and xbox.com multiple times. and this trick needs to be done every few days. very irritating…

The new Halo Waypoint forums will launch early this week. If that doesn’t fix this bug, the new Waypoint visual update will almost certainly do. :wink: