Issue with master chief simple question

What justifies the armor change from Halo 3-4 Why is his armor so different without it actually being explained in the story. can anyone explain to me why he has different armor and how it happened?

OMG Read Glasslands the armor has nano tech that upgrades it and as Cortaba made a few tweaks.

I’m on my phone and it has spell chek but I ment Cortana.

There’s no need to be any massive explanation, its a new game with new technology from a new developer. They are going to put their own spin on everything

Simple as that

> OMG Read Glasslands the armor has nano tech that upgrades it and as Cortaba made a few tweaks.

No need to freek dude. So a nano bot can change a piece of solid steel? makes no sense.

> There’s no need to be any massive explanation, its a new game with new technology from a new developer. They are going to put their own spin on everything
>
> Simple as that

Then why add old stye and keep the new style restricted for MP. My theory is that they want MC to have his own identity but WHy old armor.

> There’s no need to be any massive explanation, its a new game with new technology from a new developer. They are going to put their own spin on everything
>
> Simple as that

True, but in the game Cortana explains that she made upgrades to his suit.

“I updated your suits firmware” hardly counts as an explanation. It’s just a simple way of providing a reason for the change in-game for the people who have played CE-3 with chief in my opinion

It’s like Metal Gear Solid 4, the answer is Nanomachines. I just hope they don’t start talking about the war economy…

There’s a difference between updating firmware and freaking replacing bits of metal.