Issue with emblem unlocks

According to thisOfficial emblem thread, the platform and screw emblems are unlocked through REQ packs. I have had every other REQ pack unlockable available for a few months now, and have not unlocked these, despite opening a large number of gold packs since then. Has any one else had issue with these emblems, or is that list wrong. Thanks for your input in advance.

> 2533274832089275;1:
> According to thisOfficial emblem thread, the platform and screw emblems are unlocked through REQ packs. I have had every other REQ pack unlockable available for a few months now, and have not unlocked these, despite opening a large number of gold packs since then. Has any one else had issue with these emblems, or is that list wrong. Thanks for your input in advance.

Try this one. You aren’t the first guy to find an error in the one you linked. Screw is for Mongoose Destroyer (I have it) and platform is flag mastery. You have to complete the commendations to get it.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> > 2533274832089275;1:
> > According to thisOfficial emblem thread, the platform and screw emblems are unlocked through REQ packs. I have had every other REQ pack unlockable available for a few months now, and have not unlocked these, despite opening a large number of gold packs since then. Has any one else had issue with these emblems, or is that list wrong. Thanks for your input in advance.
>
>
> Try this one. You aren’t the first guy to find an error in the one you linked. Screw is for Mongoose Destroyer (I have it) and platform is flag mastery. You have to complete the commendations to get it.

Awesome, thank you. Just figuiring out what I have to do to get the last of them.