ISO clan buster players

Hi, I’m looking for players who are willing to take on clans. I need good, experienced players, good w/ DMR’s and Scoped weapons in general. (you snipers out there I’ll recruit on the spot)
Nothing personal against clans, just friendly competition. “Sharpening iron w/ iron” if you know what I mean.
(And mostly, I want really good players for my friend list).
There’s this guy that’s my friend named Mickey Three who is a mlg, and also kicks my butt. If I could find players that could join me in his defeat (finally), that would be great.
I’m Sandhill Elites, if your interested. And my buddy who also is w/ me is called Croghanites. Let me know, ya’ll.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individual or groups. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Hey guys. Now that Sandy spilled the beans on a little Clanbusting hobby, I’ll add something here.

A lot of people ( like [CLASSIFIED]) collect players off there ‘recent player’ list and request them to recruit to so-and-so clan, team up, and figure themselves invincible… WRONG!!

I like to teach them lessons… again and again and again and again until they drop there controlers and run to there mommy crying I’M SMART! I CAN DO T’INGS!!! Sort of like what ‘gods are EOD’s’ halo 3 group did, thinking shooting a grunt on legendary equals you rule the world. If you want to hook up to Sandhill there, I’m with you.

Not to be ‘that guy’, but if you want to have a good group of players, shouldn’t you have at least ONE CQC expert? Somebody skilled with unscoped weapons?

Anyways, send me a message on XBL. GT’s the same as my profile’s name. I’d like to know more. I’m on spontaneously for now, but I am looking for a group for when I’m able to be on XBL more predictably.

> Not to be ‘that guy’, but if you want to have a good group of players, shouldn’t you have at least ONE CQC expert? Somebody skilled with unscoped weapons?
>
> Anyways, send me a message on XBL. GT’s the same as my profile’s name. I’d like to know more. I’m on spontaneously for now, but I am looking for a group for when I’m able to be on XBL more predictably.

Yeah, about the cqc… Croghanites here above can cover that. He’s that kinda guy. Me i’m more of a scoped guy. Love the snipers.
I’ll message you pal. Thanks for your interest.

>

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame, attack, or call out other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

[CLASSIFIED] clan… they’re cowards. We continually mssg. them for a match against them but they keep denying. They wont accept. We’re not insulting them or anything either. We were like “hey, lets do some custom games” and they were like nah! That’a our first target… that is if they grow a spine.
And Mickey Three is the next. I’d like to win against him. He’s a good guy.
So just come to me Or Croghanites here ya’ll. Let’s get er done!

i can try and help. My skills may be a bit rusty, as i haven’t played halo much as of late, but i was good enough in my prime to consider myself at a “semi-pro” level.

my gamertag is my name.

Thats me. “an amateur pro.”

Really though. DMRs and long rangers are the way to go, but as im saying that my top weapon is my fist. I have used every halo weapon to it’s full extent, excepting boltshot, flamethrower and pulse grenade; so I know how to tackle anything in my way. I play MLG successfully, I mean I just got a 360 and a profile last year, from 2 weeks ago - and I have went from a successful NOOB to a successful, legendary spartan with only 12 days total of play time on halo 4 and reach (with a lot of legendary campaign and achievement hunting). That’s just me.

trust me nobody used that flamethrower. it was a terrible weapon nearly all the time.

im down

GT BadassUkulele

This is great guys! Did’t expect this many people interested. Thanks a ton, ya’ll.