isabel bugs

ive noticed a few noteable bugs with isabel . the main two are if you clone a jerome in his command mantis it will crash the game, which is a huge bug ,and that ghost in the machine icon says it can be used on the forge hog and it can waste the power if your not carefull, plus many more with the holo decoy power. please fix and or buff my isabel with the yapyap release CA ,thanks

If you crash it should be fixed, personally I’ve never encountered this issue, probably because I don’t use her, but that sounds quite annoying.

> 2533274893577694;1:
> ive noticed a few noteable bugs with isabel . the main two are if you clone a jerome in his command mantis it will crash the game, which is a huge bug ,and that ghost in the machine icon says it can be used on the forge hog and it can waste the power if your not carefull, plus many more with the holo decoy power. please fix and or buff my isabel with the yapyap release CA ,thanks

Having some people investigate this. When you say ‘Clone’, I’m assuming you are meaning using the leader power ‘Holo Decoy’ on him.

What other things are you seeing with the ‘Holo decoy’ power?

> 2535468286260497;3:
> > 2533274893577694;1:
> > ive noticed a few noteable bugs with isabel . the main two are if you clone a jerome in his command mantis it will crash the game, which is a huge bug ,and that ghost in the machine icon says it can be used on the forge hog and it can waste the power if your not carefull, plus many more with the holo decoy power. please fix and or buff my isabel with the yapyap release CA ,thanks
>
> Having some people investigate this. When you say ‘Clone’, I’m assuming you are meaning using the leader power ‘Holo Decoy’ on him.
>
> What other things are you seeing with the ‘Holo decoy’ power?

Additionally, I just had some people try to repro this, and we were unable to. We are in the YapYap update, so maybe it was fixed in it.

Do you have any additional steps?

> 2535468286260497;3:
> > 2533274893577694;1:
> > ive noticed a few noteable bugs with isabel . the main two are if you clone a jerome in his command mantis it will crash the game, which is a huge bug ,and that ghost in the machine icon says it can be used on the forge hog and it can waste the power if your not carefull, plus many more with the holo decoy power. please fix and or buff my isabel with the yapyap release CA ,thanks
>
> Having some people investigate this. When you say ‘Clone’, I’m assuming you are meaning using the leader power ‘Holo Decoy’ on him.
>
> What other things are you seeing with the ‘Holo decoy’ power?

well if you get the combat tech upgrade while you have decoy marines , they get an actual member, and that they shouldent be permanently detected after being detected once. just stuff like that

> 2533274893577694;6:
> > 2535468286260497;3:
> > > 2533274893577694;1:
> > > ive noticed a few noteable bugs with isabel . the main two are if you clone a jerome in his command mantis it will crash the game, which is a huge bug ,and that ghost in the machine icon says it can be used on the forge hog and it can waste the power if your not carefull, plus many more with the holo decoy power. please fix and or buff my isabel with the yapyap release CA ,thanks
> >
> > Having some people investigate this. When you say ‘Clone’, I’m assuming you are meaning using the leader power ‘Holo Decoy’ on him.
> >
> > What other things are you seeing with the ‘Holo decoy’ power?
>
> well if you get the combat tech upgrade while you have decoy marines , they get an actual member, and that they shouldent be permanently detected after being detected once. just stuff like that

This is helpful, what is some more stuff like that?

1. Getting marine upgrade while units are decoyed adds a real looking member to squad.
  2. Decoyed units do not ever lose detected state, even if no detection units exist still.

Also, what are some other steps for the crash? Thanks!

> 2535468286260497;5:
> Additionally, I just had some people try to repro this, and we were unable to. We are in the YapYap update, so maybe it was fixed in it.
>
> Do you have any additional steps?

oh and if timed correctly , ghost in the machine can convert a spartan to your army while they are attempting to hijack . and it can be wasted on a forge hog cause the indicater shows it can be taken yet it cant . but nobody tries to solo cap a forge hog

> 2535468286260497;7:
> > 2533274893577694;6:
> > > 2535468286260497;3:
> > > > 2533274893577694;1:
> > > > ive noticed a few noteable bugs with isabel . the main two are if you clone a jerome in his command mantis it will crash the game, which is a huge bug ,and that ghost in the machine icon says it can be used on the forge hog and it can waste the power if your not carefull, plus many more with the holo decoy power. please fix and or buff my isabel with the yapyap release CA ,thanks
> > >
> > > Having some people investigate this. When you say ‘Clone’, I’m assuming you are meaning using the leader power ‘Holo Decoy’ on him.
> > >
> > > What other things are you seeing with the ‘Holo decoy’ power?
> >
> > well if you get the combat tech upgrade while you have decoy marines , they get an actual member, and that they shouldent be permanently detected after being detected once. just stuff like that
>
> This is helpful, what is some more stuff like that?
> 1. Getting marine upgrade while units are decoyed adds a real looking member to squad.
> 2. Decoyed units do not ever lose detected state, even if no detection units exist still.
>
> Also, what are some other steps for the crash? Thanks!

the crash literally just instantly happens when you holo decoy a command mantis with jerome inside, could possibly be used to crash ranked games if your in a loosing state

> 2535468286260497;7:
> > 2533274893577694;6:
> > > 2535468286260497;3:
> > > > 2533274893577694;1:
> > > > ive noticed a few noteable bugs with isabel . the main two are if you clone a jerome in his command mantis it will crash the game, which is a huge bug ,and that ghost in the machine icon says it can be used on the forge hog and it can waste the power if your not carefull, plus many more with the holo decoy power. please fix and or buff my isabel with the yapyap release CA ,thanks
> > >
> > > Having some people investigate this. When you say ‘Clone’, I’m assuming you are meaning using the leader power ‘Holo Decoy’ on him.
> > >
> > > What other things are you seeing with the ‘Holo decoy’ power?
> >
> > well if you get the combat tech upgrade while you have decoy marines , they get an actual member, and that they shouldent be permanently detected after being detected once. just stuff like that
>
> This is helpful, what is some more stuff like that?
> 1. Getting marine upgrade while units are decoyed adds a real looking member to squad.
> 2. Decoyed units do not ever lose detected state, even if no detection units exist still.
>
> Also, what are some other steps for the crash? Thanks!

i think its caused by a unit being inside another while the decoy is cast, if so probably check if it gets caused by things like skitters , phantoms and mastodons

> 2533274893577694;8:
> > 2535468286260497;5:
> > Additionally, I just had some people try to repro this, and we were unable to. We are in the YapYap update, so maybe it was fixed in it.
> >
> > Do you have any additional steps?
>
> oh and if timed correctly , ghost in the machine can convert a spartan to your army while they are attempting to hijack . and it can be wasted on a forge hog cause the indicater shows it can be taken yet it cant . but nobody tries to solo cap a forge hog

Yea, the Spartan thing was filed a little bit ago, I don’t believe it made the YapYap update.

> 2535468286260497;11:
> > 2533274893577694;8:
> > > 2535468286260497;5:
> > > Additionally, I just had some people try to repro this, and we were unable to. We are in the YapYap update, so maybe it was fixed in it.
> > >
> > > Do you have any additional steps?
> >
> > oh and if timed correctly , ghost in the machine can convert a spartan to your army while they are attempting to hijack . and it can be wasted on a forge hog cause the indicater shows it can be taken yet it cant . but nobody tries to solo cap a forge hog
>
> Yea, the Spartan thing was filed a little bit ago, I don’t believe it made the YapYap update.

ok thank you for taking the time to respond to fix my bae Isabel,ps could you look at the skirmish ai and make them build more hero units and their unique units , and not completely stop fighting at the 100 minutes mark , thanks :laughing:

> 2533274893577694;8:
> > 2535468286260497;5:
> > Additionally, I just had some people try to repro this, and we were unable to. We are in the YapYap update, so maybe it was fixed in it.
> >
> > Do you have any additional steps?
>
> oh and if timed correctly , ghost in the machine can convert a spartan to your army while they are attempting to hijack . and it can be wasted on a forge hog cause the indicater shows it can be taken yet it cant . but nobody tries to solo cap a forge hog

How do you reproduce that? This would be fun to test out with my friends in customs. Can you steal Omega Team?

> 2533274807562680;13:
> > 2533274893577694;8:
> > > 2535468286260497;5:
> > > Additionally, I just had some people try to repro this, and we were unable to. We are in the YapYap update, so maybe it was fixed in it.
> > >
> > > Do you have any additional steps?
> >
> > oh and if timed correctly , ghost in the machine can convert a spartan to your army while they are attempting to hijack . and it can be wasted on a forge hog cause the indicater shows it can be taken yet it cant . but nobody tries to solo cap a forge hog
>
> How do you reproduce that? This would be fun to test out with my friends in customs. Can you steal Omega Team?

well i stole a spartan while ghosting the tank just before the hijack finished, just time it right