Is your back ok?

So yesterday I played a bunch of Arena games in a row loosing every one. Finally in a CTF I got a little sick of coming in 1st in the game but my team looses, so I threw those nubs on my back and won the game alone.

I got all 3 captures, 21 kills/16 deaths, and 3 enemy flag carrier kills. No one else on my team went positive and the enemy team was all positive (one had a 15/16 but still). Even with the KDA none of the others on my team went positive.

What is your best carrying your team moment in Halo 5 so far?

It seems like I spend about half my time hitching a ride on someone else’s back…

I earned 24 Wheelman medals in a row while driving the Gauss Hog for a clanmate. I mentally teabagged every opponent.

My best carrying team moment? What team? lol. They just kill me for the sniper.

> 2533274875412897;3:
> I earned 24 Wheelman medals in a row while driving the Gauss Hog for a clanmate. I mentally teabagged every opponent.

Love it.

Had to make a meme for that wheelman thing
https://imgflip.com/i/x70w3

Just the other day my team had a squeaker who had a mic and used it the whole game. he went -16, with one kill. The rest of my team and I didnt have 16 deaths combined. We won 50-49, our backs were strong.

> 2533274870591903;7:
> Just the other day my team had a squeaker who had a mic and used it the whole game. he went -16, with one kill. The rest of my team and I didnt have 16 deaths combined. We won 50-49, our backs were strong.

I don’t normally use a mic in public chat, but whenever I get a player like this on my team I am always debating putting on the headset and asking them to quit just so I have a better chance of winning. I even feel bad when I win cause of the other team having this; if I wanted to just wreck bad players I have little cousins who would love to get beat just to play the game.

My back is fine. Thanks for the ride.

It’s either you carry and lose, or you get slaughtered but someone carries you. Rough middle ground in this game.

I think honestly the worst thing you can do is have 2 people in matchmaking 4v4 games. It seems like cause me and my friends aren’t terrible the game is like “well you guys can handle 2 idiots on your team right? Cool…we’ll also put you against 4 people slightly better than you guys alone”

I went 28-1 in arena slayer I believe. Doubt I can do it again though haha

god yes, its so damn sore

I’ve been on both… Sometimes my back hurts so bad from carrying!!!

And then there are times where I’m just along for the ride. Like, thanks buddy for winning the game, you rock.