Is who ever is in the Cryptum, is he good?

Since he scans MC and leaves him alone, could this mean he’s a good guy?

[deleted]

It obviously Promethean, who by the way don’t seem to like Master Chief…

It could mean he has bigger plans for the MC.

maybe he just doesn’t percieve the mc as a threat that’s why he goes to the infinity which would appear to be a much larger problem

It’s too hard to tell now. If the third book of the forerunner trilogy were to come out, i feel like we would have some answers but that comes out after Halo 4.

My theory is the person, possibly the didact, will be released by the covenant from the cryptum. Im just basing my theory on how the covenant released the flood from Halo 1. Maybe this is how the didact becomes “unbound”

it could just be used to identify and collect information, it might not even be a weapon and that could be the reason it didnt do anything to master chief. Correct me if im wrong i dont know much about cryptums

> My theory is the person, possibly the didact, will be released by the covenant from the cryptum. Im just basing my theory on how the covenant released the flood from Halo 1. Maybe this is how the didact becomes “unbound”

That is not possable, Cryptum’s con ONLY be activated and deactivated by Promethean. Im still surprised no one has thought of any other Prometheans like The Confirmer or The Grammarian

Define “Good Guy”.

For all we know, he told those Knights to attack the Chief, since the ship is a way out of the planet, and protect any information about Requiem at any cost.

[deleted]