Is what skill RESTRICTION finds? :/

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=21306882&player=Natasatchaa

I think I’m better than the people I got matched with, so many stupids, and mistakes…some funny moments also, even the best splatter of all time in game, but still…I know I’m better than these kids.

Please fix in TU.

When you have a terrible ranking system that only shows a representation of how long someone plays and not how good they actually are, what do you expect?

That was a terribly undereducated response.

A TruSkill system is in all playlists, if not a hidden Arena system in all playlists, you don’t see it. Searching ‘similar skill’ doesn’t match you up with similar ranks.

Seems like it doesn’t do anything at all really! It’s SUPPOSED to severely tighten the TruSkill/Rating system to similar to your’s for the game, but…

> That was a terribly undereducated response.
>
>
> A TruSkill system is in all playlists, if not a hidden Arena system in all playlists, you don’t see it. Searching ‘similar skill’ doesn’t match you up with similar ranks.
>
>
> Seems like it doesn’t do anything at all really! It’s SUPPOSED to severely tighten the TruSkill/Rating system to similar to your’s for the game, but…

yes, true skill is in all of the playlists. have you ever noticed it working tho? i sure as -Yoink- havent. it might be technically in there, but when you observe the people you get matched up with, and the people on your team, its pretty blatantly obvious its not even remotely ‘strict’ enough to actually do its job of pairing like-skilled players together. even bungie told us trueskill was in the playlists, but it wasnt as ‘strict’.

matchmaking is currently more like

4 players? heres 4 more players! go play a game!

2 players? heres 2 more players for your team, and 4 randoms to play against! go play a game!

Yeah, and even searching for skill in Team Slayer when according to HaloCharts I got a 40 in…people still chase, can’t sword block with me off host, spam DMR, AR rush, don’t talk. Sigh.