Is warzone slightly unbalanced?

I think you become too reliant on random drops from req packs unless you want to pay. I just finished getting stomped by some team that did nothing but spam vehicles like tanks as soon as they could, and outside of hoping I get close enough to kill it with a grenade I could do nothing because I still haven’t gotten anything like rocket launchers.

Even if you do get lucky and get to the point you can recieve those drops every now and then, you’re always going to be at a disadvantage to those who pay because they can spam power weapons and vehicles over and over.

I believe Warzone Assault becomes the more unbalanced of the two.

yes it is you get spawned killed when they have all bases cant get any bosses and your cant move to other bases because your req level is too low due to not getting kills becuase half there team is overpowered its like ordenance drops again without calling them in

It’s unbalanced, yes. You could just do like I do - treat Warzone as the goof-off playlist that 343i can shove all of their Pay 2 Win, non-competitive crap into. It’s good when you’re too drunk to play serious Halo, and casuals feel like they’re getting the True Epic Halo Experience. Win-Win.

Its warzone, its supposed to be unbalanced. If you want balanced play arena or wait 2 weeks for BTB.

That kind of the point of the gamemode. Unbalanced, large-scale, crazy fun

Sure, it can feel unbalanced, but I’ve never really felt like I couldn’t scrape a win even when it has been pretty dire for my team. There’s always enough going on that you can go for something out of the way to avoid the big things the opposing team might have. It wouldn’t work as a more competitive Arena style mode, but as a separate mode it’s great! As others have said, it’s the mode for silly fun where anything can happen.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve exclusively played warzone and been having a great time. It just seems like you’re screwed if your team doesn’t have any req cards to use, or even worse doesnt want to use them, especially vehicles, while the other side has a constant flood of them assaulting you.

Side question: If I use a scorpion req card right before the match ends do I get it back? There’s been so many times where I don’t use one because I know the match is going to end shortly, and didn’t think it was worth the gamble.

Side

> 2533274795949377;8:
> Don’t get me wrong, I’ve exclusively played warzone and been having a great time. It just seems like you’re screwed if your team doesn’t have any req cards to use, or even worse doesnt want to use them, especially vehicles, while the other side has a constant flood of them assaulting you.
>
> Side question: If I use a scorpion req card right before the match ends do I get it back? There’s been so many times where I don’t use one because I know the match is going to end shortly, and didn’t think it was worth the gamble.

About that Scorpion, sorry. You offered it to the Guardians of the map.

> 2533274794320479;4:
> It’s unbalanced, yes. You could just do like I do - treat Warzone as the goof-off playlist that 343i can shove all of their Pay 2 Win, non-competitive crap into. It’s good when you’re too drunk to play serious Halo, and casuals feel like they’re getting the True Epic Halo Experience. Win-Win.

Please learn what pay to win is.

It works both ways. Eventually you’ll be on the team spamming tanks.

Warzone is slightly… trash. There’s no reason to do anything other than kill the NPC bosses.No incentive to defend anything but the base closest to home base, no incentive to go after the other bases, no incentive to go after other players. Killing bosses gives you far more score than anything else in the game mode does.

Warzone could benefit from a slayer mode. My idea is a mode where NPCs give you 1 point per kill, boss NPCs give you 5-10, enemy Spartans give you 25-50, max score is 1500-ish, and your team loses points for getting killed by NPCs. And make tons more NPCs spawn so it’s all out chaos.

I have been on and off Warzone. I have played a total of about 7 matches of Warzone and have only won once. Bad luck? Maybe. I think its just balence issues. I guess I’m gonna have to wait for BTB. That sucks though because Warzone was suppose to be this great new mode, but for me I feel its unbalenced.

I dont think its unbalanced. halo 5 have a lot of new players too the franchise. not every one understand yet what to do and so on. ur just been unlucky too be on the team with newer players. give it a week or 2.
I’m new. been on xbox for 3 days. now I know what to do and how.

look at battlefront star wars. walker assault. day one. attackers always won the match. day 3. defenders learned what to do.

I find the mode to be great except for those matches where the opposing team spawns all these tanks making it almost impossible to get any kills, even with power weapons and vehicles of your own.

Well my issue is that it’s unbalance because if your team is losing by like 200 their is no way to get back in. 343 and microsoft should rebalance the game like if enemy holds 2 bases for so long or they spawn so many vehicles in a short time or even if their ahead by alot. Your req points should speed faster then normal. That way you can spawn your weapons to bring the score back to a fairly close tie. But as that happens everything drops back to normal. Basically the AI should pick up on the game environment and be able to make appropriate adjustments so its always a close game for both teams. Close games in my opinion are always more chaotic then ones that aren’t.

> 2533274843019577;16:
> Well my issue is that it’s unbalance because if your team is losing by like 200 their is no way to get back in. 343 and microsoft should rebalance the game like if enemy holds 2 bases for so long or they spawn so many vehicles in a short time or even if their ahead by alot. Your req points should speed faster then normal. That way you can spawn your weapons to bring the score back to a fairly close tie. But as that happens everything drops back to normal. Basically the AI should pick up on the game environment and be able to make appropriate adjustments so its always a close game for both teams. Close games in my opinion are always more chaotic then ones that aren’t.

I can’t speak definitively on this as I’ve only played 4 Warzone matches but I can attest that it is certainly not impossible to come back from a 200 point deficit. In 3 of the 4 matches I’ve played my team was up by a significant margin (200+ points) and in all three cases we ended up losing.

I feel as thought there is more of a skill gap in Warzone games. I’ve played tons of warzone matches and 90% of the time its dominate or be dominated. I feel I lose more than 50% of my games in less than 10 minutes because of how dominating the other team is. I’m not sure if its because I’m bad or my luck that I get placed against a team that is just so much better than the team I’m on.

I think that’s the point.