Is Warzone REQ Bundle worth it?

Im a mostly casual Halo player which is weird because I have played Halo since 2001 and LOVE the lore of the universe. When it comes to multiplayer though, I consider myself kind of average. However, I enjoy opening REQ packs and making my Spartan look sweet and unlocking new weapon skins. From those who bought the Warzone REQ bundle, would you recommend it for me? Did you get some cool stuff from it or was it a waste of your money?

Thanks!

It is up to you to determine worthiness. My WZ req pack was included with the game I purchased. I remember getting cool things out of it, and looked forward to logging in on my XBox every Tuesday. The content may be random, so your mileage may vary.

No.

> 2535418896982909;3:
> No.

> 2533274875982754;2:
> It is up to you to determine worthiness. My WZ req pack was included with the game I purchased. I remember getting cool things out of it, and looked forward to logging in on my XBox every Tuesday. The content may be random, so your mileage may vary.

I have the same question, chances are I will buy it anyway though. :stuck_out_tongue:

Its a waste time and money. I find the concept of unlocking Armor via RNG complete BS. You will get to a point where you horde req points only to spend them once a big content update hits and wonder why you spent any money to begin with.

If you’re only interested in skins and armors and other customization REQs, then you should wait for the Arena REQ bundle. It’s the same as the Warzone bundle but the 3 permanent unlocks in each pack are guaranteed to be customization REQs. There are a few posts on here with pictures of it, it supposedly releases on the 16th and comes with the Mark V Alpha set.

They were worth it to me as I just opened mine after completing silvers. Gave me 3 ultra rare or legendary unlocks each pack and a huge boost towards my gold grind.