Is Voting for Weekend Playlists no longer a thing?

Do they still let us vote for Weekend Playlists? Or is it now all of their choosing?

Did a search both on the forums and online and couldn’t find anything on it. Hopefully I missed it.

i don’t pay attention much, but i think most playlists they rotate are weekly, not weekend. But to answer your question: no there is no polls anymore for whatever reason.

> While on the topic of playlists, as a result of community feedback from a variety of sources, the Multiplayer Team will be making some adjustments to make social experiences more available (and more varied) moving forward. This means that rather than featuring weekend playlists every week (which often take our MP team away from the development of future full-blown game modes), an additional permanent social playlist will be offered, starting with Social CTF next week. This social playlist will offer an additional experience throughout the week (especially helpful for those who can’t play too much on weekends), and also allow another test bed for new playlists (including additional community playlists and more). Weekend playlists won’t be going away entirely, though. Valentine’s Double Date is a good example of a limited-time playlist candidate, and the team will still be building a few special weekend playlists here and there.

> 2533274862181038;3:
> > While on the topic of playlists, as a result of community feedback from a variety of sources, the Multiplayer Team will be making some adjustments to make social experiences more available (and more varied) moving forward. This means that rather than featuring weekend playlists every week (which often take our MP team away from the development of future full-blown game modes), an additional permanent social playlist will be offered, starting with Social CTF next week. This social playlist will offer an additional experience throughout the week (especially helpful for those who can’t play too much on weekends), and also allow another test bed for new playlists (including additional community playlists and more). Weekend playlists won’t be going away entirely, though. Valentine’s Double Date is a good example of a limited-time playlist candidate, and the team will still be building a few special weekend playlists here and there.

Oh boy, get ready for the April Fooled You Playlist…

> 2533274802932721;1:
> Do they still let us vote for Weekend Playlists? Or is it now all of their choosing?
>
> Did a search both on the forums and online and couldn’t find anything on it. Hopefully I missed it.

They no longer care what playlists or game modes we want now. Instead we get Social Snipers 2x a month, social Strongholds 2x and Fiesta once everyother month. I really can’t wrap my head around why its so difficult for them to add permanent playlists or gamemodes.