Is Truth actually in Slayer?

According to the Halo 5 launch playlists, Truth is in Slayer. But I’ve been playing a week now and its never once came up only in Team Arena. Has anyone actually played it on Slayer?

Also why aren’t all the Slayer maps in the Slayer playlist as standard. I’ve played Eden and Empire in the Arena playlist as Slayer modes? but not in the actual Slayer playlist?

I want to play these maps but as I’m not a fan of Breakout, I prefer standard Slayer as that game mode comes up now and then.

What gives 343? Love the game so far but please sort these playlists out.

Also revert Orion and Pegasus back to how they looked in the Beta :stuck_out_tongue:

Can anyone actually chime in on whether they have gotten the truth map in slayer?

Only had it once, CTF in Team Arena. It was nice to see a map other than Regret for once.

It’s a very nice map, much better than its horrid counterpart (Regret is possibly one of the worst maps I’ve had the misfortune to play and it comes up around 75% of the time, hooray for taking away voting for maps!)

I’ve gotten it multiple times

Truth is not in slayer. In fact I think Regret and Orion are the only maps from the beta that are in slayer for some reason. I have no idea why they don’t just use all maps. That’s pretty much my only major issue with the multiplayer right now.

CTF on truth last night twice out of 6 games.

I have yet to play Truth at all (I didn’t get to play the beta) and I have played over 100 games of Arena. Most of my games have been slayer though so that may be why. But I also have not played the other map from early in the beta with the turbine and OS in bottom mid (I forget what it is called now) at all yet.

[deleted]

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/launch-playlist-details It’s listed here

> 2533274925911522;9:
> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/launch-playlist-details It’s listed here

I know its listed there. It says Truth is in Slayer (hence the post).

> 2533274902697366;5:
> Truth is not in slayer. In fact I think Regret and Orion are the only maps from the beta that are in slayer for some reason. I have no idea why they don’t just use all maps. That’s pretty much my only major issue with the multiplayer right now.

Yeah that just seems stupid, I keep playing on the same maps over and over again. And the weapons sandbox on regret ruins the map, having the power weapon spawn in the middle beneath the structure was much better. Regret was cool in the beta, with the hydra and all. But in the final game they changed it up and now it seems -Yoink-.

Hopefully they will put it in there at some point.

Yes, give us more selection of maps…

I’ve asked the same thing but 343 can’t answer that simple question. Eden, empire, and truth are all left out and it makes no sense. You’d think they want variety.