Is trueskill not working?

Ive been playing Reach lately and noticed that all my teammates and opponents are mainly scrubs. My rank is low in the game so maybe I havent played enough games but shouldnt I be paired up with people of similar skill.

Its boring to play bad people all the time, and even worse to have a terrible team. So whats the deal?
Did all the good players leave or something?

> Ive been playing Reach lately and noticed that all my teammates and opponents are mainly scrubs. My rank is low in the game so maybe I havent played enough games but shouldnt I be paired up with people of similar skill.
>
> Its boring to play bad people all the time, and even worse to have a terrible team. So whats the deal?
> Did all the good players leave or something?

play arena and after 100 games you will play people on your level. anythign outside of arena cna range form inheritors to recruits

Did they change arena? Because I dont enjoy fighting my own team for kills. I want to win as a team, not screw my team over.

> Did they change arena? Because I dont enjoy fighting my own team for kills. I want to win as a team, not screw my team over.

Arena is purely based on win/loss and has been for the past 7 months.

Seriously, play it.

> Did they change arena? Because I dont enjoy fighting my own team for kills. I want to win as a team, not screw my team over.

its 100% based on wins nowbasically get 70/100 wins and youa re in onyx division, or thats how it was las season

hmm interesting. I might check it out. I dont have a team tho. When Reach came out I went in on my own because the rank was a joke to me and I didnt care. But if what you say is true id rather go in with a team of people.

> hmm interesting. I might check it out. I dont have a team tho. When Reach came out I went in on my own because the rank was a joke to me and I didnt care. But if what you say is true id rather go in with a team of people.

I’ve been going in by myself, and was able to get up to Top 25% Onyx one season, and Top 40% another. For the first 10-15 games you usually have to carry your team, but then you start getting matched up with good people against good people. It’s really quite challenging and fun.