Is TrueSkill Even A Factor In Matchmaking Now

I’ve been rolling through rumble pit an i’m always thrown in with kats WAY beyond my skill level, i’d love to be matched with people of a similar skill level to progress without excessive stress which seems to be all I get on this game now. Is it just that the matchmaking is broken? or there’s only really good people left playing this game now?

> I’ve been rolling through rumble pit an i’m always thrown in with kats WAY beyond my skill level, i’d love to be matched with people of a similar skill level to progress without excessive stress which seems to be all I get on this game now. Is it just that the matchmaking is broken? or there’s only really good people left playing this game now?

Its the low population to be exact. Since there are not as many ppl the matching part of the system has a hard time being able to team you with players closer to your skill so it just throws you in with the fastest ones it can find.

Thanks that’s what I was thinking seeing the low count in that playlist, guess i’ll be hangin’ with big dawgs haha

You hit the nail on the head. I feel the exact same way, even though I am a 40.