Is this your trick,343?

I’ve been playing LASO for more than a week.I saved and loaded again and again when I died,I’ve never realized finishing a mission in this way won’t count.So after finishing Midnight,I inputed the code in waypoint and GOT NOTHING.Good job,343,thank you for wasting my time,I should have understood someone uses Liberty to get LASO emblem.

Your games stats on here are what get checked when you enter the code. I’ve just taken a look and they don’t show you as having completed mission 4. Try that one again and see if it works then. Perhaps you were offline when you did that one?

So… you’re complaining about 343 for your own -Yoink- up… Hmm… seems legit.

“I’ve never realized finishing a mission in this way won’t count.”

So you’re upset that you are required to legitimately complete the challenge rather than using a loophole to score easy points? It sounds like you wasted your own time to me.

You probably finished one or more levels while offline. The LASO emblem requirement searches your ONLINE game history.

Thanks,man,I’m going to check it out

> So… you’re complaining about 343 for your own -Yoink!- up… Hmm… seems legit.

343 didn’t tell me I can’t get LASO emblem in such a way.So,is it all because of me,I guess?Seems funny.

> “I’ve never realized finishing a mission in this way won’t count.”
>
> So you’re upset that you are required to legitimately complete the challenge rather than using a loophole to score easy points? It sounds like you wasted your own time to me.

No hacks,no mods,well,which way do you think is totally “legit”,huh?You can try playing LASO without any glitches and skips,just keep your fire and kill them all,and I bet you can’t reach the nearest checkpoint.

> > “I’ve never realized finishing a mission in this way won’t count.”
> >
> > So you’re upset that you are required to legitimately complete the challenge rather than using a loophole to score easy points? It sounds like you wasted your own time to me.
>
> No hacks,no mods,well,which way do you think is totally “legit”,huh?You can try playing LASO without any glitches and skips,just keep your fire and kill them all,and I bet you can’t reach the nearest checkpoint.

Well to be honest i dont consider using the save and quit trick during laso to be legit, since the toughest part of the laso is actually completing the mission without dying