IS THIS WAT WE GET!?!?!

This is some buggy stuff right here.

WHY DO WE NOT GET A MOUSE CURSOR?

I play a lot of games on keyboard and mouse, most triple A titles support it. The Xbox release infinite has keyboard and mouse support on XBOX. IF it actually work on the other hand that would be great. The battle pass of cosmetics you can pay extra for when the game goes live??? WORKING!!! actually working accessibility…NOPE! This game was slotted for release with the launch of the last console, months ago, OUCH that stings. You have had almost a year of “making this game right”. What I have seen is another mindless cash grab of a over used IP. IS THE GOAL TO ATTRACT WHALES??? I just want a game that is sold complete as is. What is wrong with that? instead of another battle pass how about some co-op multiplayer PVE MAPS?? Really just more death match online and story mode. Mixed in where you have buggy hit detection and heat scanning AI THIS WAS NOT OK! I would not spend my money on this.

This is sad that simple keyboard and mouse support is missing but the battle pass?? Again working as intended. This is shameful!!!

I’m going to leave on this. I am deaf in one ear and have to use something like visual feedback when available, without it during normal multiplayer maps I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE SOUNDS ARE COMING FROM!! SO, someone sneaks up on me and swigty swag im in the bag…

> 2533274901099859;1:
> This is some buggy stuff right here.
>
> WHY DO WE NOT GET A MOUSE CURSOR?
>
> I play a lot of games on keyboard and mouse, most triple A titles support it. The Xbox release infinite has keyboard and mouse support on XBOX. IF it actually work on the other hand that would be great. The battle pass of cosmetics you can pay extra for when the game goes live??? WORKING!!! actually working accessibility…NOPE! This game was slotted for release with the launch of the last console, months ago, OUCH that stings. You have had almost a year of “making this game right”. What I have seen is another mindless cash grab of a over used IP. IS THE GOAL TO ATTRACT WHALES??? I just want a game that is sold complete as is. What is wrong with that? instead of another battle pass how about some co-op multiplayer PVE MAPS?? Really just more death match online and story mode. Mixed in where you have buggy hit detection and heat scanning AI THIS WAS NOT OK! I would not spend my money on this.
>
> This is sad that simple keyboard and mouse support is missing but the battle pass?? Again working as intended. This is shameful!!!
>
> I’m going to leave on this. I am deaf in one ear and have to use something like visual feedback when available, without it during normal multiplayer maps I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE SOUNDS ARE COMING FROM!! SO, someone sneaks up on me and swigty swag im in the bag…

It’s a tech preview. Literally a late technical alpha…

> 2533274792737987;2:
> > 2533274901099859;1:
> > This is some buggy stuff right here.
> >
> > WHY DO WE NOT GET A MOUSE CURSOR?
> >
> > I play a lot of games on keyboard and mouse, most triple A titles support it. The Xbox release infinite has keyboard and mouse support on XBOX. IF it actually work on the other hand that would be great. The battle pass of cosmetics you can pay extra for when the game goes live??? WORKING!!! actually working accessibility…NOPE! This game was slotted for release with the launch of the last console, months ago, OUCH that stings. You have had almost a year of “making this game right”. What I have seen is another mindless cash grab of a over used IP. IS THE GOAL TO ATTRACT WHALES??? I just want a game that is sold complete as is. What is wrong with that? instead of another battle pass how about some co-op multiplayer PVE MAPS?? Really just more death match online and story mode. Mixed in where you have buggy hit detection and heat scanning AI THIS WAS NOT OK! I would not spend my money on this.
> >
> > This is sad that simple keyboard and mouse support is missing but the battle pass?? Again working as intended. This is shameful!!!
> >
> > I’m going to leave on this. I am deaf in one ear and have to use something like visual feedback when available, without it during normal multiplayer maps I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE SOUNDS ARE COMING FROM!! SO, someone sneaks up on me and swigty swag im in the bag…
>
> It’s a tech preview. Literally a late technical alpha…

Are we not testing the implementation being considered for the game? Pretty sure that is the idea of the beta. Can you show me how the battle pass is not a “CORE” consideration to the title? I mean we are getting free multi-payer. It is even part of the promotional material for the demo website advertising halo infinite. It sickens me

> 2533274901099859;3:
> > 2533274792737987;2:
> > > 2533274901099859;1:
> > > This is some buggy stuff right here.
> > >
> > > WHY DO WE NOT GET A MOUSE CURSOR?
> > >
> > > I play a lot of games on keyboard and mouse, most triple A titles support it. The Xbox release infinite has keyboard and mouse support on XBOX. IF it actually work on the other hand that would be great. The battle pass of cosmetics you can pay extra for when the game goes live??? WORKING!!! actually working accessibility…NOPE! This game was slotted for release with the launch of the last console, months ago, OUCH that stings. You have had almost a year of “making this game right”. What I have seen is another mindless cash grab of a over used IP. IS THE GOAL TO ATTRACT WHALES??? I just want a game that is sold complete as is. What is wrong with that? instead of another battle pass how about some co-op multiplayer PVE MAPS?? Really just more death match online and story mode. Mixed in where you have buggy hit detection and heat scanning AI THIS WAS NOT OK! I would not spend my money on this.
> > >
> > > This is sad that simple keyboard and mouse support is missing but the battle pass?? Again working as intended. This is shameful!!!
> > >
> > > I’m going to leave on this. I am deaf in one ear and have to use something like visual feedback when available, without it during normal multiplayer maps I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE SOUNDS ARE COMING FROM!! SO, someone sneaks up on me and swigty swag im in the bag…
> >
> > It’s a tech preview. Literally a late technical alpha…
>
> Are we not testing the implementation being considered for the game? Pretty sure that is the idea of the beta. Can you show me how the battle pass is not a “CORE” consideration to the title? I mean we are getting free multi-payer. It is even part of the promotional material for the demo website advertising halo infinite. It sickens me

This is a late technical alpha essentially. They have a ton of known bugs that in some cases are pretty big. It’s not a beta.

Bro it’s a tech preview, not even a beta

They said clearly many things will not be working. They are simply testing for certain criteria.

> 2533274901099859;3:
> > 2533274792737987;2:
> > >
> > >
> > > I play a lot of games on keyboard and mouse, most triple A titles support it. The Xbox release infinite has keyboard and mouse support on XBOX. IF it actually work on the other hand that would be great. The battle pass of cosmetics you can pay extra for when the game goes live??? WORKING!!! actually working accessibility…NOPE! This game was slotted for release with the launch of the last console, months ago, OUCH that stings. You have had almost a year of “making this game right”. What I have seen is another mindless cash grab of a over used IP. IS THE GOAL TO ATTRACT WHALES??? I just want a game that is sold complete as is. What is wrong with that? instead of another battle pass how about some co-op multiplayer PVE MAPS?? Really just more death match online and story mode. Mixed in where you have buggy hit detection and heat scanning AI THIS WAS NOT OK! I would not spend my money on this.
> > >
> > > This is sad that simple keyboard and mouse support is missing but the battle pass?? Again working as intended. This is shameful!!!
> > >
> > > I’m going to leave on this. I am deaf in one ear and have to use something like visual feedback when available, without it during normal multiplayer maps I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE SOUNDS ARE COMING FROM!! SO, someone sneaks up on me and swigty swag im in the bag…
> >
>
> Are we not testing the implementation being considered for the game? Pretty sure that is the idea of the beta. Can you show me how the battle pass is not a “CORE” consideration to the title? I mean we are getting free multi-payer. It is even part of the promotional material for the demo website advertising halo infinite. It sickens me

Gee someone’s all up in their feelings over something they haven’t paid a cent for. Never seen this on the internet before. If you really believed to get a fully working preview without bugs then this is really all the time I want to have invested in the thread. Considering how just about every game introduced their own variation of a battle pass (especially free to play ones) I think you’re blowing this way out of proportion. What, do you think it’s easier to program a game than it is to add a simple level up mechanic? Also as with all passes you can be sure it’ll be optional. You want that fancy schmancy tank color? Cool. You don’t want to spend money on it? That’s cool too but then you’re not getting it. As long as they don’t add damage boosters or increased shields… You know… stuff that actually forces people to spend money or face the disadvantage? You’re complaining about a store and battle pass during what’s meant to be a test for the bots, store and pass system. I’m surprised you didn’t have as much to say against the bots.

It’s unbelievable how so many people think they’re playing all of what they’re getting when the game releases already. It’s like they don’t know what they signed on for. There will be other flights focusing on other aspects and maybe after that we’ll get an almost completely put together build to showcase how it’s all put together. For now instead of ranting and raving about not working features and claiming everything to just be a cash grab how about you do something about it instead of bickering and file support tickets detailing your issues constructively? There’s quite literally an option in the form saying “it’s probably not a bug but I don’t like it”. Of course that all depends on whether you actually want these issues fixed or to continue yammering on about them in forums.

I personally can’t believe that people are buying the preview with such high expectations. Its a TECH PREVIEW. Its alpha or even pre alpha not beta. Expect bugs and problems. Tell 343 abt it some of it will be fixed in the next preview.

> 2533274901099859;1:
> This is some buggy stuff right here.
>
> WHY DO WE NOT GET A MOUSE CURSOR?
>
> I play a lot of games on keyboard and mouse, most triple A titles support it. The Xbox release infinite has keyboard and mouse support on XBOX. IF it actually work on the other hand that would be great. The battle pass of cosmetics you can pay extra for when the game goes live??? WORKING!!! actually working accessibility…NOPE! This game was slotted for release with the launch of the last console, months ago, OUCH that stings. You have had almost a year of “making this game right”. What I have seen is another mindless cash grab of a over used IP. IS THE GOAL TO ATTRACT WHALES??? I just want a game that is sold complete as is. What is wrong with that? instead of another battle pass how about some co-op multiplayer PVE MAPS?? Really just more death match online and story mode. Mixed in where you have buggy hit detection and heat scanning AI THIS WAS NOT OK! I would not spend my money on this.
>
> This is sad that simple keyboard and mouse support is missing but the battle pass?? Again working as intended. This is shameful!!!
>
> I’m going to leave on this. I am deaf in one ear and have to use something like visual feedback when available, without it during normal multiplayer maps I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE SOUNDS ARE COMING FROM!! SO, someone sneaks up on me and swigty swag im in the bag…

I can barely keep up with what you’re saying here, I’m not sure if there’s a problem with MnK or the Battle Pass from what you wrote. What I do know is that this is a technical preview not a Beta. It’s not going to be perfect hence the flighting to members of the community to gather feedback to bugs, balancing, overall enjoyment, and possible changes.

List things you’re not happy with and explain how you’d like to see them change in a constructive way. Otherwise nobody especially the devs aren’t going to listen. They’ve openly said they won’t bother reading rants if they’re not constructive.

I always get a good chuckle reading through posts just bleeding head to toe with entitlement and ego.

I’m sorry your mouse isn’t working. Report the bug so they know it’s an issue, or so they know how to prioritize it on the work log. What you’re experiencing is literally why this whole process is going on. Collect bugs at scale, prioritize the ones with the largest impact, fix bugs.

Moaning about the store working in a F2P game is the silliest thing I’ve read in a while tbh.

OP: “It’s a cash grab!”

Sanity: "Uuhhh… the game is free. You actually don’t have to spend money on anything. We’re going to try and make stuff that’s extra cool and worth money for people who want it though. "

OP: “But in the preview the store works and other parts of the game are buggy. See, CASH GRAB!”

Sanity: “Yea, we told you the game was still buggy before we’re launched this preview… And actually the store isn’t really working right for a lot of people tbf.”

OP: “Why won’t you just sell me a complete game instead of trying to cash grab??”

Sanity: “Well it actually helps keep a lot of players around to launch a game with a solid content block and then just continually update it. Having years between games without a lot of extra stuff in between kinda bleeds the player base away and the game dies in two years or so. We want players to hang out with us as long as they like new stuff we’re adding, and we’re only really want them to pay if they want to.”

OP: “CASH GRAB!!!”

Sanity: “Uuuhhh… ok… come hang out with us sometime if you want I guess…”

> 2533274792737987;4:
> > 2533274901099859;3:
> > > 2533274792737987;2:
> > > > 2533274901099859;1:
> > > > This is some buggy stuff right here.
> > > >
> > > > WHY DO WE NOT GET A MOUSE CURSOR?
> > > >
> > > > I play a lot of games on keyboard and mouse, most triple A titles support it. The Xbox release infinite has keyboard and mouse support on XBOX. IF it actually work on the other hand that would be great. The battle pass of cosmetics you can pay extra for when the game goes live??? WORKING!!! actually working accessibility…NOPE! This game was slotted for release with the launch of the last console, months ago, OUCH that stings. You have had almost a year of “making this game right”. What I have seen is another mindless cash grab of a over used IP. IS THE GOAL TO ATTRACT WHALES??? I just want a game that is sold complete as is. What is wrong with that? instead of another battle pass how about some co-op multiplayer PVE MAPS?? Really just more death match online and story mode. Mixed in where you have buggy hit detection and heat scanning AI THIS WAS NOT OK! I would not spend my money on this.
> > > >
> > > > This is sad that simple keyboard and mouse support is missing but the battle pass?? Again working as intended. This is shameful!!!
> > > >
> > > > I’m going to leave on this. I am deaf in one ear and have to use something like visual feedback when available, without it during normal multiplayer maps I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE SOUNDS ARE COMING FROM!! SO, someone sneaks up on me and swigty swag im in the bag…
> > >
> > > It’s a tech preview. Literally a late technical alpha…
> >
> > Are we not testing the implementation being considered for the game? Pretty sure that is the idea of the beta. Can you show me how the battle pass is not a “CORE” consideration to the title? I mean we are getting free multi-payer. It is even part of the promotional material for the demo website advertising halo infinite. It sickens me
>
> This is a late technical alpha essentially. They have a ton of known bugs that in some cases are pretty big. It’s not a beta.

Didn’t 343 also say that the official build is months ahead of this tech test anyways?

> 2533274887875135;10:
> > 2533274792737987;4:
> > > 2533274901099859;3:
> > > > 2533274792737987;2:
> > > > > 2533274901099859;1:
> > > > > This is some buggy stuff right here.
> > > > >
> > > > > WHY DO WE NOT GET A MOUSE CURSOR?
> > > > >
> > > > > I play a lot of games on keyboard and mouse, most triple A titles support it. The Xbox release infinite has keyboard and mouse support on XBOX. IF it actually work on the other hand that would be great. The battle pass of cosmetics you can pay extra for when the game goes live??? WORKING!!! actually working accessibility…NOPE! This game was slotted for release with the launch of the last console, months ago, OUCH that stings. You have had almost a year of “making this game right”. What I have seen is another mindless cash grab of a over used IP. IS THE GOAL TO ATTRACT WHALES??? I just want a game that is sold complete as is. What is wrong with that? instead of another battle pass how about some co-op multiplayer PVE MAPS?? Really just more death match online and story mode. Mixed in where you have buggy hit detection and heat scanning AI THIS WAS NOT OK! I would not spend my money on this.
> > > > >
> > > > > This is sad that simple keyboard and mouse support is missing but the battle pass?? Again working as intended. This is shameful!!!
> > > > >
> > > > > I’m going to leave on this. I am deaf in one ear and have to use something like visual feedback when available, without it during normal multiplayer maps I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE SOUNDS ARE COMING FROM!! SO, someone sneaks up on me and swigty swag im in the bag…
> > > >
> > > > It’s a tech preview. Literally a late technical alpha…
> > >
> > > Are we not testing the implementation being considered for the game? Pretty sure that is the idea of the beta. Can you show me how the battle pass is not a “CORE” consideration to the title? I mean we are getting free multi-payer. It is even part of the promotional material for the demo website advertising halo infinite. It sickens me
> >
> > This is a late technical alpha essentially. They have a ton of known bugs that in some cases are pretty big. It’s not a beta.
>
> Didn’t 343 also say that the official build is months ahead of this tech test anyways?

They said this build was made 2 months ago.

> 2533274792737987;11:
> > 2533274887875135;10:
> > > 2533274792737987;4:
> > > > 2533274901099859;3:
> > > > > 2533274792737987;2:
> > > > > > 2533274901099859;1:
> > > > > > This is some buggy stuff right here.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > WHY DO WE NOT GET A MOUSE CURSOR?
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I play a lot of games on keyboard and mouse, most triple A titles support it. The Xbox release infinite has keyboard and mouse support on XBOX. IF it actually work on the other hand that would be great. The battle pass of cosmetics you can pay extra for when the game goes live??? WORKING!!! actually working accessibility…NOPE! This game was slotted for release with the launch of the last console, months ago, OUCH that stings. You have had almost a year of “making this game right”. What I have seen is another mindless cash grab of a over used IP. IS THE GOAL TO ATTRACT WHALES??? I just want a game that is sold complete as is. What is wrong with that? instead of another battle pass how about some co-op multiplayer PVE MAPS?? Really just more death match online and story mode. Mixed in where you have buggy hit detection and heat scanning AI THIS WAS NOT OK! I would not spend my money on this.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > This is sad that simple keyboard and mouse support is missing but the battle pass?? Again working as intended. This is shameful!!!
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I’m going to leave on this. I am deaf in one ear and have to use something like visual feedback when available, without it during normal multiplayer maps I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE SOUNDS ARE COMING FROM!! SO, someone sneaks up on me and swigty swag im in the bag…
> > > > >
> > > > > It’s a tech preview. Literally a late technical alpha…
> > > >
> > > > Are we not testing the implementation being considered for the game? Pretty sure that is the idea of the beta. Can you show me how the battle pass is not a “CORE” consideration to the title? I mean we are getting free multi-payer. It is even part of the promotional material for the demo website advertising halo infinite. It sickens me
> > >
> > > This is a late technical alpha essentially. They have a ton of known bugs that in some cases are pretty big. It’s not a beta.
> >
> > Didn’t 343 also say that the official build is months ahead of this tech test anyways?
>
> They said this build was made 2 months ago.

I assume the actual build is more refined, even if it’s just the test being buggy because of how much is missing.

They need to add a little test at the end of their invite emails confirming that people read them and know things like…Its a tech preview not a fully functioning game.

> 2533274792737987;4:
> > 2533274901099859;3:
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I play a lot of games on keyboard and mouse, most triple A titles support it. The Xbox release infinite has keyboard and mouse support on XBOX. IF it actually work on the other hand that would be great. The battle pass of cosmetics you can pay extra for when the game goes live??? WORKING!!! actually working accessibility…NOPE! This game was slotted for release with the launch of the last console, months ago, OUCH that stings. You have had almost a year of “making this game right”. What I have seen is another mindless cash grab of a over used IP. IS THE GOAL TO ATTRACT WHALES??? I just want a game that is sold complete as is. What is wrong with that? instead of another battle pass how about some co-op multiplayer PVE MAPS?? Really just more death match online and story mode. Mixed in where you have buggy hit detection and heat scanning AI THIS WAS NOT OK! I would not spend my money on this.
> > > >
> > > > This is sad that simple keyboard and mouse support is missing but the battle pass?? Again working as intended. This is shameful!!!
> > > >
> > > > I’m going to leave on this. I am deaf in one ear and have to use something like visual feedback when available, without it during normal multiplayer maps I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE SOUNDS ARE COMING FROM!! SO, someone sneaks up on me and swigty swag im in the bag…
>
> This is a late technical alpha essentially. They have a ton of known bugs that in some cases are pretty big. It’s not a beta.

I’m not saying this is a complete game in any way, and simply misspoke to the status of this “preview”. We are being shown features that are being developed “BUGS” are to be expected that is fine. Giving our time line from the past this game is having one interesting development cycle.

> 2533275026323708;6:
> > 2533274901099859;3:
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > > It’s a tech preview. Literally a late technical alpha…
>
> It’s unbelievable how so many people think they’re playing all of what they’re getting when the game releases already. It’s like they don’t know what they signed on for. There will be other flights focusing on other aspects and maybe after that we’ll get an almost completely put together build to showcase how it’s all put together. For now instead of ranting and raving about not working features and claiming everything to just be a cash grab how about you do something about it instead of bickering and file support tickets detailing your issues constructively? There’s quite literally an option in the form saying “it’s probably not a bug but I don’t like it”. Of course that all depends on whether you actually want these issues fixed or to continue yammering on about them in forums.

Sure thing chief, making a thread expressing frustration over something thru actual channels is not the proper way to express myself, Goth-ca. Glad to see this community take criticism well. Right and cosmetics have never been used as an exploit in a game…keep living the lie that the all black armor will be possible to see on a game console that can NOT change but one graphical setting. Again at what point did I indicate that this is a full game, You could make it be as simple as levels/ leveling up. If the final build has no extra cosmetics to pay for my jaw will be on the floor.

> 2614366390849210;9:
> Sanity: "Uuhhh… the game is free. You actually don’t have to spend money on anything. We’re going to try and make stuff that’s extra cool and worth money for people who want it though. "
>
> OP: “But in the preview the store works and other parts of the game are buggy. See, CASH GRAB!”
>
> Sanity: “Yea, we told you the game was still buggy before we’re launched this preview… And actually the store isn’t really working right for a lot of people tbf.”
>
> OP: “Why won’t you just sell me a complete game instead of trying to cash grab??”
>
> Sanity: “Well it actually helps keep a lot of players around to launch a game with a solid content block and then just continually update it. Having years between games without a lot of extra stuff in between kinda bleeds the player base away and the game dies in two years or so. We want players to hang out with us as long as they like new stuff we’re adding, and we’re only really want them to pay if they want to.”
>
> OP: “CASH GRAB!!!”
>
> Sanity: “Uuuhhh… ok… come hang out with us sometime if you want I guess…”

How many times did you read cash grab? How about you re-read my claims and try again, that is just plain out of context. What are your cosmetics adding to this another 200 dollar exploit armor? Yeah the steam release has little to no function what so ever, either making matches or using the store so that makes this “feature” OK?. How in any way is this showing us a development cycle that is not just a endless live service? This game will only be free for multiplayer, still looking at 60 dollar campaign then that feel about right. OK “GAMEPASS” makes it free, not making the pill any easier to swallow. If your game is good people will want to keep playing it. EX: Halo 2?? I would love to see new content when it comes out not new spartan armor. Heck even paid for DLC if it is really content.

> 2576836393959214;13:
> They need to add a little test at the end of their invite emails confirming that people read them and know things like…Its a tech preview not a fully functioning game.

In what way was it indicated that i was claiming the was a complete game… You can re-read the material if you feel lost.

The battle pass has been on of the least buggy features on display on Xbox. Sure you can call you can call “JUST” cosmetic what is that adding to our experience henceforth. Assuming this is simply 2 months out of current. Time effort and R&D are being spent on superfluous cosmetics that could be exploitative. I know i can not answer what they are developing just make “Assumptions” based on what I have experienced from a technical preview.

We are testing a 2 to 3 month old build It’s essentially an alpha right now. Later flights will be newer builds.

They should’ve only let seasoned Insiders in this flight smh

2021 and literacy is still not everywhere. Learn to read, learn what you sign up for buddy.

Obviously the OP didn’t read that the way 343i is designing the Infinite Battlepass is that every single tier will have a premium and a free reward. So even if you don’t buy the Battlepass you’ll still get rewarded for doing challenges. Also that if you pay for a completely OPTIONAL Battlepass season you’ll be able to have access to earn that content forever. It won’t be about fomo like every other BP system out there. If you buy multiple OPTIONAL Battlepass seasons you can choose which season to make the one that gains XP if you haven’t finished an old one. This is the least cash grab BP system out of any fps on the market that uses one. As other people have already stated this is a two month old tech preview, and not a beta. We are testing specific features, and bugs/issues were to be expected.

> 2533274792737987;2:
> > 2533274901099859;1:
> > This is some buggy stuff right here.
> >
> > WHY DO WE NOT GET A MOUSE CURSOR?
> >
> > I play a lot of games on keyboard and mouse, most triple A titles support it. The Xbox release infinite has keyboard and mouse support on XBOX. IF it actually work on the other hand that would be great. The battle pass of cosmetics you can pay extra for when the game goes live??? WORKING!!! actually working accessibility…NOPE! This game was slotted for release with the launch of the last console, months ago, OUCH that stings. You have had almost a year of “making this game right”. What I have seen is another mindless cash grab of a over used IP. IS THE GOAL TO ATTRACT WHALES??? I just want a game that is sold complete as is. What is wrong with that? instead of another battle pass how about some co-op multiplayer PVE MAPS?? Really just more death match online and story mode. Mixed in where you have buggy hit detection and heat scanning AI THIS WAS NOT OK! I would not spend my money on this.
> >
> > This is sad that simple keyboard and mouse support is missing but the battle pass?? Again working as intended. This is shameful!!!
> >
> > I’m going to leave on this. I am deaf in one ear and have to use something like visual feedback when available, without it during normal multiplayer maps I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE SOUNDS ARE COMING FROM!! SO, someone sneaks up on me and swigty swag im in the bag…
>
> It’s a tech preview. Literally a late technical alpha…

Like the dude said this game was set to release months ago so how tf is it that they are just now getting into a technical alpha stage? Just imagine how terrible this game would be if it released last year. When I heard that they were delaying the game I thought it was just to add some improvements onto an already finished product but now everyone half a year later is going around yelling “its a pre alpha!” Its hilarious to me.

> 2535464898830593;19:
> > 2533274792737987;2:
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
>
> Like the dude said this game was set to release months ago so how tf is it that they are just now getting into a technical alpha stage? Just imagine how terrible this game would be if it released last year. When I heard that they were delaying the game I thought it was just to add some improvements onto an already finished product but now everyone half a year later is going around yelling “its a pre alpha!” Its hilarious to me.

Because different stages of game development has specific goals. They obviously went back to the drawing board and added a lot to the game with multiplayer. You don’t leave alpha until the implementation of design is over.