Is this too much to ask for?

A simple, 1 button press, customs, forge, campaign, online version of weapon lowering?

I mean really now why do we have to have no one around, and have to press a rediculouse ammount of buttons just to put your gun down?

because it just soo funny to make popel like you angry about something like this

> because it just soo funny to make popel like you angry about something like this

Not really.

It’s got to be multiple button press so you don’t end up accidentally triggering it online at the worst time. I’d suggest down on the d pad and holding x for 3 seconds.

Ah so you want one the same as Halo 2’s weapon lowering system.

I would say to keep the weapon lowering button technique as it is rather then 1 button. That way people can’t do the BXR and other known weapon glitches like in Halo 2.

What about double-tap on the switch weapons button (default is Y).

> Ah so you want one the same as Halo 2’s weapon lowering system.
>
> I would say to keep the weapon lowering button technique as it is rather then 1 button. That way people can’t do the BXR and other known weapon glitches like in Halo 2.

This.

Also, the reason you have multiple-button weapon lowering is so you don’t do it accidentally in-game. The only purpose it serves is for machinima anyways, which only affects a small portion of the population.

> Also, the reason you have multiple-button weapon lowering is so you don’t do it accidentally in-game.

But if you can’t do it anyway while playing online, why bother with a button combo instead of putting the weapon lowering on one of the d-pad directions? Not to mention that the d-pad isn’t even used in multiplayer except for turning on/off the night vision in Reach’s FF.

> > Also, the reason you have multiple-button weapon lowering is so you don’t do it accidentally in-game.
>
> But if you can’t do it anyway while playing online, why bother with a button combo instead of putting the weapon lowering on one of the d-pad directions? Not to mention that the d-pad isn’t even used in multiplayer except for turning on/off the night vision in Reach’s FF.

Because its not necessary. Like I said, the only purpose weapon lowering is even in the game is for Machinima purposes.