Is this the #1 Halo fan in the world?

Check out this dudes collection:

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/experience/2012/12/02/featured-collector-cody-smith/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=EX_article_featured-collector-cody-smith&utm_campaign=facebook_120512

He is a big fan, clearly. But a Halo fan is not measured in merchandise, but rather ones love and respect for the game.

More money than the average person or mommy and daddys buys him everything and spoiled beyond belief.

That’s a lot of money sitting there, and not just in Halo stuff. All comes down to the disposable income and hobbies. There can be many other diehard fans that only have the games because it’s all they can afford.

Some people may waste their entire life playing, but they only do that, just play or talk on forums. Doesn’t mean they like it less just because they don’t have every collectible item.

That dude is going to have a -Yoink- fit if his house ever burns down. He shouldnt attach himself so much to material things.

> That dude is going to have a Yoink! fit if his house ever burns down. He shouldnt attach himself so much to material things.

One word: Insurance.

Pretty much what everyone else said: it just comes down to disposable income. I used to have a large and fairly valuable video game, console, accessory, and memorabilia collection, but some years back I had to start selling the more valuable items, and then again this summer I needed to sell even more of it, and now I’m left with a shadow of its former self. -Yoink- happens, and such.

Anywho, while I wouldn’t say he owns the MOST Halo collectible stuff, it looks more like he picked and chose what he wanted and what he didn’t, and the result is a rather nice looking (and valuable) collection.