Is this person launching with a alien shield?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2PW9NBJosY

I think they are. If they are using the alien shield, do you know how the launch happens. I.e. does it happen better if in the middle of the tank or if more shields push the tank upward?

It’s just the physics engine. If 2 hitboxes clip then the engine will try to remove the non-stationary object immediately, by force. I don’t recall anything big being done with shields, though.

Anyway, to go into further detail, a launch like that would probably be best done if the shield respawns while the meat of the tank is on top of it. If the back were used, it would probably just flip it over, same for the front.

> It’s just the physics engine. If 2 hitboxes clip then the engine will try to remove the non-stationary object immediately, by force. I don’t recall anything big being done with shields, though.
>
>
> Anyway, to go into further detail, a launch like that would probably be best done if the shield respawns while the meat of the tank is on top of it. If the back were used, it would probably just flip it over, same for the front.

Right you are my friend. I like to try and time it so when the shield appears, you start forwards or backwards so you can kind of gage the direction. You can also help the direction by firing a shot so you have to practice to get the best results.

We tried to launch to Regret’s Temple at HIH but nobody succeeded. To my knowledge nobody else has completed that challenge either.