Is this like B.net Flood?

I just started on this website, and I was wondering what the dynamics of this place are like. Is everyone notorious for being jerks, like in the Flood on B.net? Or is it a more polite, contained environment?

Congratulations on making the move over here, and welcome to the Waypoint forums!
It’s very different to Bungie.net’s Flood forum. Generally users are polite and respectful of each other. So far anyway… touches wood

This thread may be beneficial to you >> Helpful Hints for New Members <<
KEEP IT CLEAN! And enjoy your stay. :wink:

Just post on the forum for yourself and find out :slight_smile: As opposed to making a topic like this that some might consider spam. But yes, it is more friendly here.

> Just post on the forum for yourself and find out :slight_smile: As opposed to making a topic like this that some might consider spam. But yes, it is more friendly here.

and if BS angel offers you a cookie, just say no

No this is not anything like the Flood, everything here has to somewhat relate to Halo that includes story, games, machinima, competitions, etc.

LOL this is hilarious! Everyone’s so polite, it’s so nice…people actually welcome newcomers instead of persecuting them…even when people make crude remarks it’s nicer XD

Did everyone help answer your question? :wink:

> Did everyone help answer your question? :wink:

darn you community leaders and your ability to take controll “shakes fist in air” one day i will wear that badge one day

LOL B.Net is just trolls. Welcome to the waypoint forums man. Its fun.

> > Did everyone help answer your question? :wink:
>
> darn you community leaders and your ability to take controll “shakes fist in air” one day i will wear that badge one day

What? I didn’t control anything! You all made this happen on your own. Actually now that I think of it, you guys rock at being super helpful and welcoming newcomers even quicker than most of us CL’s.

Yes, yes, welcome to the halo waypoint forums. Please be polite, respectful, civilized and most importantly, have fun!
If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Assimilation.