Is this lag or FPS drop?

I can’t tell if it’s lag or if I’m dropping FPS. When I play H2A, MM or customs, after 4 people, I start to lag or drop FPS. I can’t really tell. Shots don’t register, nades come out 2-4 at a time. But, then sometimes it’s all fine. I try to play customs and MM regularly and I am the only one lagging. But, if I play H2C/CE/H3 etc etc I am just fine.

Still looking for a response.

> 2533274924842035;1:
> I can’t tell if it’s lag or if I’m dropping FPS. When I play H2A, MM or customs, after 4 people, I start to lag or drop FPS. I can’t really tell. Shots don’t register, nades come out 2-4 at a time. But, then sometimes it’s all fine. I try to play customs and MM regularly and I am the only one lagging. But, if I play H2C/CE/H3 etc etc I am just fine.

it is lag and host advantage. Like when ur playing it takes like 6 headshots 2 kill 1 person etc

But, no one else I have talked to has said they don’t experience this problem.

> 2533274924842035;4:
> But, no one else I have talked to has said they don’t experience this problem.

I have the problem. I made a xbox clip I chooked 3 frages they did not leave my hand and then all of a sudden all 3 left my person at the same time in different directions I got a triple kill it was quite sick but the lag was there. I have also made numerous videos of me 7 shotting people without killing them and then losing the 1v1