Is this is where the plot is headed?

At the end of Episode 9 of Hunt the Truth, FERO tells Ben the revolution has started. Then eventually communication with the Outer Colonies is cut off, along with this pic. This can’t be just me, but I seriously think this is where the plot is headed, all out Human Civil War between the Outer Colonies led by the NCA against Inner Colonies influenced by ONI. I believe that Chief is going to have to choose a side, and Bonnie has said multiple times that in this game he is going to be questioning his past loyalties. Do you think a Human Civil War is where the plot is headed?

> 2533274840469109;1:
> At the end of Episode 9 of Hunt the Truth, FERO tells Ben the revolution has started. Then eventually communication with the Outer Colonies is cut off, along with this pic. This can’t be just me, but I seriusly think this is where the plot is headed, all out Human Civil War between the Outer Colonies led by the NCA against Inner Colonies influenced by ONI. I believe that Chief is going to have to choose a side, and Bonnie has said multiple times that in this game he is going to be questioning his past loyalties. Do you think a Human Civil War is where the plot is headed?

I think it’ll be even bigger than that.
Civil War will happen, but the Covenant Storm faction is still out their… the Didact… Whatever the Guardians are… maybe new rebel groups…and maybe even the Flood (though I guess 343 will save the flood for Halo 6)

No, I don’t.

I think one might happen, but Chief is going to be too busy worrying about saving the galaxy to concern himself with petty politics. At least I’d hope so.

The Didact is still “contained”, the covenant is still a threat, that giant bird thing is out there as well, and on top of that he has to keep himself hidden from Locke. Not exactly the opportune time for him to go and throw molotovs at tanks.