Is this happening to anyone else?!

I finish a game and the postgame screen comes up, it adds the credits I earned together for finishing the game but it doesnt get added to my total credits. Example: I have 300,000 credits total. I get 2750 credits for finishing a game of slayer, It says it adds it but it still says 300,000 credits total and the XP line that determines when you hit the next rank does not move forward at all. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Probably hit the cap of 120,000 CR for the day. How long have you been playing today?

Oh they do that? Damn thats probably it… And i’ve got an active challenges that total about 19,000 credits! Thanks for your help though thats probably what it is

It’s no problem, the cap is reset each day, in the UK it is reset at 11AM, so work it out to your timezone. UK is GMT(0). So it should be easy.

Do you know if I will get the CR for completing the custom challenges when the limit resets?

> Do you know if I will get the CR for completing the custom challenges when the limit resets?

I’m not sure, I’ve never let the timer run out on my challenge. The best thing to do is to just wait, see if your CR increases. Trial and Error, you probably will not do this again soon. (:

Hey thanks I appreciate your help.

You can keep your credits if you don’t log on until tomorrow. They will post and then stay. By tomorrow I mean anytime after Midnight your time.

If you log on and play before midnight, and the credits have posted before that point, they will be removed back to the credit cap.