Is this Gametype possible?

I have an idea for a gametype but i don’t think it’s possible. Here is the idea:

Free for all
A ball or bomb or some other object people pick up and when they pick it up they gain points.
When the ball/ Bomb is dropped it respawns at a certain point (like handegg in griffball)

My idea for a gametype is to make an arena with a golf ball in the middle which is the ball/bomb respawn point and then everyone has lazors for primary and hammers for secondary. You get points for holding the ball/ bomb.

I believe you could make the Oddball gametype into this and make the ball a 3 second respawn, other than that, you would need assistance from the Matchmaking team assuming that they are in control of Megalo.

Thanks for the help, I have tried to do this however on the oddball gametype i can only see the options: Ball count, Auto pickup ball, Hot Potato, Bomb fuse timer and Bomb random timer. Is it possible there is a more updated oddball gametype where you can set the reset timer?

> Thanks for the help, I have tried to do this however on the oddball gametype i can only see the options: Ball count, Auto pickup ball, Hot Potato, Bomb fuse timer and Bomb random timer. Is it possible there is a more updated oddball gametype where you can set the reset timer?

All the variants of Oddball in Matchmaking currently feature a ‘Ball Reset Time’ option, I could put a variant of it up in my File Share if you like?

That would be great help! Thank you so much :slight_smile:

> That would be great help! Thank you so much :slight_smile:

It is in my File Share now, if you go to the File Browser in game, choose New Custom Search, choose File Share Search and type ‘The Little Moa’ in there, it will be at the top named TU Team Oddball.