Is this game ever going to have Leaderboards?

Topic/

For now you can use izhere.net. I don’t think they want us to know how many people play the game so they might not ever have them

> 2535441806728301;2:
> For now you can use izhere.net. I don’t think they want us to know how many people play the game so they might not ever have them

It’s been a consistent 975 people online at any given time…

Oh wait… wrong game :wink:

> 2641173531476146;3:
> > 2535441806728301;2:
> > For now you can use izhere.net. I don’t think they want us to know how many people play the game so they might not ever have them
>
> It’s been a consistent 975 people online at any given time…
>
> Oh wait… wrong game :wink:

I LOL’d at all this. from OP on down.

> 2641173531476146;3:
> > 2535441806728301;2:
> > For now you can use izhere.net. I don’t think they want us to know how many people play the game so they might not ever have them
>
> It’s been a consistent 975 people online at any given time…
>
> Oh wait… wrong game :wink:

Yeah…my bad at posting this on the wrong board.

But seriously, are they going to add leaderboards to Halo Wars DE?

That would be cool. Comparing is fun.

I want this feature, but leaderboards would have like 35 pple on them.

Leaderboards are on the way. Details in the latest Community Update:

> When the Colony DLC launches, Waypoint will be getting a little update which, among other things, includes the long awaited and oft-asked about Leaderboards for Halo Wars 2!

> 2533274862181038;8:
> Leaderboards are on the way. Details in the latest Community Update:
>
>
> > When the Colony DLC launches, Waypoint will be getting a little update which, among other things, includes the long awaited and oft-asked about Leaderboards for Halo Wars 2!

Thank you for sharing that piece of information!

It is a shame there aren’t in-game leaderboards, but every little helps I suppose.

> 2533274833785535;9:
> > 2533274862181038;8:
> > Leaderboards are on the way. Details in the latest Community Update:
> >
> >
> > > When the Colony DLC launches, Waypoint will be getting a little update which, among other things, includes the long awaited and oft-asked about Leaderboards for Halo Wars 2!
>
> Thank you for sharing that piece of information!
>
> It is a shame there aren’t in-game leaderboards, but every little helps I suppose.

It begs the question if they left it out of the game for a reason or if they dropped it due to time constraints.

I could be wrong, but I doubt they’ll add anything to the game UI, so this is better than nothing.

> 2533274862181038;10:
> > 2533274833785535;9:
> > > 2533274862181038;8:
> > > Leaderboards are on the way. Details in the latest Community Update:
> > >
> > >
> > > > When the Colony DLC launches, Waypoint will be getting a little update which, among other things, includes the long awaited and oft-asked about Leaderboards for Halo Wars 2!
> >
> > Thank you for sharing that piece of information!
> >
> > It is a shame there aren’t in-game leaderboards, but every little helps I suppose.
>
> It begs the question if they left it out of the game for a reason or if they dropped it due to time constraints.
>
> I could be wrong, but I doubt they’ll add anything to the game UI, so this is better than nothing.

Had to wait till enough people plated one ranked game so they could pretend this game has a large community lol