IS THIS FOR REAL!

No complaining
People working together
Trolls gone
Free armor

I like these new forums!

Yes and welcome.

Bungie can keep the trolls.

ya i was just there and some guy went off telling people they were stupid because they thought the new forge maps were stupid.

Thats B.net for you.

> Bungie can keep the trolls.

Lol?

I KNOW RIGHT =D

I LOVE IT HERE!

Everyone here respects each others ideas and if there is an argument no one gets angry and no one is arrogant about the truth. Also opinions are well shared!

Yep ive been here for months and im loving it here…the oly problem is that on the day the Halo forums are off B.net…all the haters will come here…

> Everyone here respects each others ideas and if there is an argument no one gets angry and no one is arrogant about the truth. Also opinions are well shared!

Its a perfect system.

Haha, I love seeing new people come here after being at B.Net for so long. It’s like a breath of fresh air after being stuck inside of a dumpster.

> Haha, I love seeing new people come here after being at B.Net for so long. It’s like a breath of fresh air after being stuck inside of a dumpster.

I’m from B.net and I have been here for a while, and I completely agree.

I know i feels like you just baby sitted a toddler who was positive no matter what. I dont think bungie.net players will come here. Most dont even know 343 exists. Most think the DLC was made by bungie. hahaha

I came to this thread kind of expecting to see a link to this. Instead, you were having a real conversation. <4

Yes, I also love this place. After many years on Bungie.net, I didn’t think such a nice place could exist and be Halo-related concurrently. But I really think we’ve got something going here. I hope to play a large role here even in years to come.

I certainly wouldn’t call Bungie’s website anything remotely close to a cesspool. In fact, it contains some great conversation and members. What you’re experiencing here, a more calm and polite forum, is what forums have when they are small and intimate. Over time, growth leads to a few more rotten apples here and there.

Yet as the community grows it tends to develop into something special. Don’t be surprised if over time this forum has a few more “trolling” threads, but also a lot more friendly members beneath the surface looking to have fun discussing cool stuff.

Me 2. Welcome :smiley:

> Free armor

Beg pardon say what now? What free armor?

You could call this an oasis for Halo gamers, but don’t expect it to last. There’s gonna be one hell of a -Yoink–storm when Bnet shuts down.

> > Free armor
>
> Beg pardon say what now? What free armor?

The waypoint exclusive armor that you unlock for getting achievements.