is this boosting?

i played a game last week of infinity challenge regicide and someone had a guest. i found the guest to be afk or just be another controller on, and the other person would run over, shoot him a bit and throw a pulse grenade under it for the kill.

he is probably trying to master the pulse grenade (it is kind of difficult to do it). but would this be considered boosting and ban-able?

Sounds like AFK boosting to me which is not allowed.

Yeah that’s boosting, the first week of the Infinity Challenge I ran into the same problem.

Obviously boosting

the answer is yes, and its pretty pathetic imo

Yes.

If it’s YOUR guest that you’re killing, or a friend who agreed to let you kill them, that’s boosting.

If some random guy on the opposite team is AFK - hell, kill them all day long. It’s their own damn fault. I kill enemy AFKers whenever I see them and I don’t feel even a little bit bad about it.

Yes thats boosting.

If you see one, assassinate them. Its not like you can get free assassinations everyday xD

You seriously asking if that’s boosting… I think you just wanted to come tell on somebody like a 5 year old.

Everyone ITT: Do you even read? The ‘booster’ was not killing the guest; he/she was experimenting/practicing something, not killing the guest, and therefore not gaining anything in game, only real life experience.

Yes it is. That’s why boosters will win the -Yoink!- Gaming Tourney. MLG > -Yoink!-. Come on -Yoink!- and 343.

> You seriously asking if that’s boosting… I think you just wanted to come tell on somebody like a 5 year old.

This post is unnecessary and rude^^^

> Everyone ITT: Do you even read? The ‘booster’ was not killing the guest; he/she was experimenting/practicing something, not killing the guest, and therefore not gaining anything in game, only real life experience.

It’s evident that you didn’t read it lol