Is this an older build...

Or is this how the game is actually going to be. If the killcam is this inaccurate on LAN, how will it work on Xbl?

Watch the killcam

It is an older build, no finished build was shown at any convention.

I don’t get it. It shows the guy who killed Chalkie. It was a lucky shot when the Chalkie was almost dead.

> I don’t get it. It shows the guy who killed Chalkie. It was a lucky shot when the Chalkie was almost dead.

Wrong. The player who killed Chalkie did not just get 1 last shot on Chalkie. He was really shooting several shots on Chalkie; in the killcam you can see him getting red aim when shooting in the wall and floor etc.

On top of that, you should know that this is a video of professional Halo players, and they do not miss shots like that. The killcam in this video is broken. I hope it is not final build.

> > I don’t get it. It shows the guy who killed Chalkie. It was a lucky shot when the Chalkie was almost dead.
>
> Wrong. The player who killed Chalkie did not just get 1 last shot on Chalkie. He was really shooting several shots on Chalkie; in the killcam you can see him getting red aim when shooting in the wall and floor etc.
>
> On top of that, you should know that this is a video of professional Halo players, and they do not miss shots like that. The killcam in this video is broken. I hope it is not final build.

Yeah, I see it, that’s ridiculous, especially on LAN. I really would expect they’d have that fixed for the release, but wow.

No final build has been at any event. it was reported in one of the builds killcams were broken. They will be fixed in the released game.

well if they’re having problems like that with the kill cam back then than it definitely isn’t network lag (because it’s over LAN), i’m sure they’ll get it right by release if they already haven’t gotten it fixed. kill cams work fine in every other game, easily doable.