Is this all the cosmetics?

This is maybe my second flighting I have ever been in so I am not certain if they show everything or not, but I am curious is what is shown, is all the cosmetic items for Halo 3 and ODST? 343 kept hinting that there would be customization that was never seen in Halo 3 before, outside of the skins and visor, yet the skins and visors are all we got, also are the Elites going to get any love aswell? Also what was the redacted thing 343 was hinting with Firefight, I went through the options and their was nothing there other than the weapons, that I can spawn with. Just curious if some things did not make it in the flighting or if that is more or less what we will get in the final.

> 2535436352478403;1:
> This is maybe my second flighting I have ever been in so I am not certain if they show everything or not, but I am curious is what is shown, is all the cosmetic items for Halo 3 and ODST? 343 kept hinting that there would be customization that was never seen in Halo 3 before, outside of the skins and visor, yet the skins and visors are all we got, also are the Elites going to get any love aswell? Also what was the redacted thing 343 was hinting with Firefight, I went through the options and their was nothing there other than the weapons, that I can spawn with. Just curious if some things did not make it in the flighting or if that is more or less what we will get in the final.

I didn’t get an invite yet so I cannot verify. Usually items in the flight builds are works in progress and subject to change. Don’t take anything you see/encounter in the test builds as a representation of the final product. Things often change.

I really hope they add more stuff for the customization.