Is this a joke?

So I became an alpha zombie on the map Malignant and was killed after infection someone but when i spawned it was right in the view of everyone down the corridor so was immediately sniped but I shrugged this off as these things happen but then the next 6 spawns (not even exaggerating) was in the exact same location with me being sniped over and over and over and over as soon as i spawned with no way of avoiding it, I only got away due to it spawning me ever so slightly to the left of the spawn point allowing me to boost away.
My point is the spawning is just dreadful in this game and it needs serious work.
Oh and to top it all off when the gamer ended it was ‘searching for results’ so i basically got nothing from that match… great game

Just a bad game, bro

Spawn be bad or horribad

Lots of things are off I for some reason had infinite ammo on my shotgun but every one else didn’t but just for 1 round.

Crap happens. Eggheads aren’t perfect. Suck it up, Spartan and move onto the next simulation.

If you get the retrieving message back out to the home screen. Works everytime for me at least.

> 2533274971171822;5:
> Crap happens. Eggheads aren’t perfect. Suck it up, Spartan and move onto the next simulation.

Exactly, sometimes you get a rusty nail in your ice cream cone and sometimes you don’t. Just suck it up, don’t complain about the product and hope next time you go to 31 flavors you don’t need a tetanus shot afterwards. :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2533274962122285;4:
> Lots of things are off I for some reason had infinite ammo on my shotgun but every one else didn’t but just for 1 round.

Are you joking?

> 2533274962122285;4:
> Lots of things are off I for some reason had infinite ammo on my shotgun but every one else didn’t but just for 1 round.

because you were last man standing