Is there team doubles?

Was watching machinima prime play and when they went to swtich playlists it looked like there was no team doubles… is it so or was it just at the very bottom of the list?

They’ll put in in later crying face
There’s only like, ten launch playlists that aren’t that great. They’ll be changed soon.

From what I have read not at launch, however there is a title update that may add some in, also there will be playlist updates.

Wow… I can’t believe it is not in there at launch… it’s not a hard playlist to make, I could do it in custom games ;__; grrrrrr

> From what I have read not at launch, however there is a title update that may add some in, also there will be playlist updates.

This.

As far as Ive heard (courtesy of “A 3 L3gged goat” [not sure of spelling]) there will be a title update pretty early after post launch fixing a lot of bugs (such as kill cam bugs.)

They will likely add in the rest of the playlists after that.

Maps all look a bit to big for doubles.

Maybe they just wanted people to have a go at the new playlists they created before they put in the rest, otherwise no one would touch them, for example apart from swat i rarely touch anything else, but this gives me a chance to try some other playlists before the others are introduced.

> Maps all look a bit to big for doubles.

who… cares… I want doubles lol

cant wait for doubles.