Is there really a point to the req things?

After some matches it awards some req pack things with all sorts of guns and cars and stuff. But it seems useless unless you play the stupid Arena game thing. Am I missing something?

> 2706851026034560;1:
> After some matches it awards some req pack things with all sorts of guns and cars and stuff. But it seems useless unless you play the stupid Arena game thing. Am I missing something?

im sorry i think you just didnt word it right cuz idk what your asking

he means he normally plays Arena and he finds Warzone stupid, I think

if so just go into the collection thing and sell them to buy more reqs to unlock armors/helmets. If you don’t care about that then just ignore them

> 2706851026034560;1:
> After some matches it awards some req pack things with all sorts of guns and cars and stuff. But it seems useless unless you play the stupid Arena game thing. Am I missing something?

No, Arena is where the req’s are useless.

Warzone is the only game-type where the Req0s are useful as they allow you to summon power weapons/ vehicles upon reaching certain ranks per match.

> 2533274796869056;4:
> > 2706851026034560;1:
> > After some matches it awards some req pack things with all sorts of guns and cars and stuff. But it seems useless unless you play the stupid Arena game thing. Am I missing something?
>
>
> No, Arena is where the req’s are useless.
>
> Warzone is the only game-type where the Req0s are useful as they allow you to summon power weapons/ vehicles upon reaching certain ranks per match.

ok maybe he meant to type warzone lol

Yep. Meant to type war zone. Sorry about that. Ok just making sure I wasn’t missing something about them. Thanks.