Is there promethians in Halo Infinite?

Ok so I’ve heard rumors they weren’t. I don’t know anything that could spoil so cool your jets, monitors. I was just analyzing the new 20th anniversary wallpapers when I came across something quite curious. A promethium soldier is on the wallpaper for the Halo infinite side of the poster.

it looks like a promethium soldier, until you look closer at the face. It’s face is different. I have heard rumors (again monitors I’m not spoiling anything from the campaign script leak) that the Harbinger was promethian. And that the Harbinger was also female. ALL of these thoughts are non-substantiated rumors. maybe that forerunner promethian thing is the Harbinger or one of his/her minions.
My theory is that promethians ARE in Halo infinite and that there won’t be flood. I mean if they were to remove all promethians that would be a huge difference maker between Infinite and the rest of the Reclaimer Saga. Maybe there will be a flood cameo, I DONT KNOW. It’s all just a theory. If you wanna know what poster I’m talking about check out the 20th anniversary wallpapers post.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f9237adeaf1742c09de144d7bf3f7507/topics/halo-20th-anniversary-wallpapers/25ffc56c-0312-4711-a021-f7c282e14f5c/posts
Thanks for reading this post. Now let’s get ready for Halo Infinite, Spartans.

I sure hope not…I have some bad memories associated with the dog things (watchers or somethin).

> 2535424638110876;2:
> I sure hope not…I have some bad memories associated with the dog things (watchers or somethin).

I don’t think so. Halo infinite will be mainly based on the Banished (brutes and some other convenant like elites, jackals and grunts)

I’m pretty sure there won’t be any of them, at least not for most of the game. Most of the enemies should just be the banished (Like in Halo Wars 2). But we probably won’t know for sure.