Is there more to come?

Its been a while since the last add-on “Awakening the Nightmare” has been released.

Can we expect more leaders or add-ons in the future?

Probably not.

I have not found any sort of news, or official word the say that we will (or wont for that matter), but sense its been 3+ months I would say only patches/ balancing from now on.

Nothing official on more DLC, but considering we got 7 months full of it I don’t see that as a bad thing.

I think there will be a little bit more, but 343i is probably focusing on H6.

I’m hoping for some Terminus Firefight Adjustments, maybe a new map.
I made a Thread about what they should add to the Gamemode

I hope not, the game feels complete (for once.

> 2533274927740213;4:
> Nothing official on more DLC, but considering we got 7 months full of it I don’t see that as a bad thing.

I’d love fixes and balance changes hell a few maps wouldn’t hurt

Besides patches and bug fixes, nothing.

Is it wrong about thinking about new expansion like a bad thing? Look at Star Craft, they get expansion every X years and it is on the top of the same game… I think it couldn’t hurt to have an expansion maybe in a year or two from now. It couldn’t hurt for me at all. All I want it is Halo Wars 2 in my life… But yeah, first PATCHES and balances are more than needed.

We don’t need anymore leaders. Everytime anleaser is released he is OP to make people buy him. Except for Johnson. But yeah. Let’s balance the game and have a great game to enjoy. RTS games are played forever until replaced with another.

There should be more content or the fan base will drop like flies by the lack of new content there has to be another expansion or dlc this game can get stale fast sometimes