Is there mods?

I was playing against a high ranked 1v1’er and noticed that there was something fishy going on. This player could wipe all of my engineers out almost immediately as Shipmaster, and I was baffled by how fast it would happen. I noticed that all of his individual units would target different engineers, so there is no way he was commanding units to do that. My question is how can that happen. There is no way that it is a coincidence they all target different engineers, while I have a atriox chosen and two scarabs shooting at them. My units auto target the biggest unit, however his scarabs both targetted engineers first, same with the rangers even though they should have been targetting the Atriox chosen.I have played against a boat load of High CSR players and this type of thing happen almost every time I play against a top 50 player. Its to shady and obvious to not notice, but subtle enough that I just caught on. Is there a way to mess with the auto targetting? I feel like I am being cheated.

It’s called just let your units auto target. Most of the time they automatically attack what they are best against. Sometimes you need to manually target. Units autotarget based on the combat triangle.

> 2533274811417927;2:
> It’s called just let your units auto target. Most of the time they automatically attack what they are best against. Sometimes you need to manually target. Units autotarget based on the combat triangle.

I understand that, and you are right. But wraiths, rangers, and grunts do not auto target engineers when there is an atriox chosen and scarabs which leads me to believe something was going on.

There’s no mods for the Xbox One, your last thread was locked so it’s not a great idea to post the exact same thing again.

> 2535424640810692;3:
> > 2533274811417927;2:
> > It’s called just let your units auto target. Most of the time they automatically attack what they are best against. Sometimes you need to manually target. Units autotarget based on the combat triangle.
>
> I understand that, and you are right. But wraiths, rangers, and grunts do not auto target engineers when there is an atriox chosen and scarabs which leads me to believe something was going on.

Grunts always auto target air

> 2533274811417927;5:
> > 2535424640810692;3:
> > > 2533274811417927;2:
> > > It’s called just let your units auto target. Most of the time they automatically attack what they are best against. Sometimes you need to manually target. Units autotarget based on the combat triangle.
> >
> > I understand that, and you are right. But wraiths, rangers, and grunts do not auto target engineers when there is an atriox chosen and scarabs which leads me to believe something was going on.
>
> Grunts always auto target air

You are straw manning my argument. Everything else doesn’t.

> 2535424640810692;6:
> > 2533274811417927;5:
> > > 2535424640810692;3:
> > > > 2533274811417927;2:
> > > > It’s called just let your units auto target. Most of the time they automatically attack what they are best against. Sometimes you need to manually target. Units autotarget based on the combat triangle.
> > >
> > > I understand that, and you are right. But wraiths, rangers, and grunts do not auto target engineers when there is an atriox chosen and scarabs which leads me to believe something was going on.
> >
> > Grunts always auto target air
>
> You are straw manning my argument. Everything else doesn’t.

Looks like I’m just kicking out your soapbox from under you. It is possible to manually target multiple units down at the same time. It starts by not pushing the all units button.

No mods on Xbox One, I don’t think it’s possible

> 2533274811417927;7:
> > 2535424640810692;6:
> > > 2533274811417927;5:
> > > > 2535424640810692;3:
> > > > > 2533274811417927;2:
> > > > > It’s called just let your units auto target. Most of the time they automatically attack what they are best against. Sometimes you need to manually target. Units autotarget based on the combat triangle.
> > > >
> > > > I understand that, and you are right. But wraiths, rangers, and grunts do not auto target engineers when there is an atriox chosen and scarabs which leads me to believe something was going on.
> > >
> > > Grunts always auto target air
> >
> > You are straw manning my argument. Everything else doesn’t.
>
> Looks like I’m just kicking out your soapbox from under you. It is possible to manually target multiple units down at the same time. It starts by not pushing the all units button.

As stated before, his units were automatically doing it, not manually. As soon as the fog of war cleared his units would target engineers without hesitation.

There are currently no known exploits available for the Xbox One that would allow the system or any of its games to be modified in any way. The day that something like this is available publicly, it won’t be quiet for long.

> 2533275001759937;4:
> There’s no mods for the Xbox One, <mark>your last thread was locked so it’s not a great idea to post the exact same thing again.</mark>

Closing based on the above ^