is there going to be any thing new i can spend my credits on?

im a general and there isnt much more to unlock and i have alot of credits and nothing to buy does any one think there will be a new thing to spend it on or new armor etc.?

No more armour unlocks after general.

i think there should be more things to unlock in halo anniversary because, it sad but true, halo lost alot of fans with reach and the fans that have stayed with halo until now probably have most of the things in reach unlock. right now my rate is a hero(im one of those fans that stayed with halo after the release of reach) an i have most of the amore i want already, so if halo anniversary doesn’t have anything new to unlock its just goin to drive MORE fans away because why are we goin to be playing halo anniversary multiplayer if we have nothing to motivate(unlockables) us to play? yes we have new maps but that will only amuse us for so long

> i think there should be more things to unlock in halo anniversary because, it sad but true, halo lost alot of fans with reach and the fans that have stayed with halo until now probably have most of the things in reach unlock. right now my rate is a hero(im one of those fans that stayed with halo after the release of reach) an i have most of the amore i want already, so if halo anniversary doesn’t have anything new to unlock its just goin to drive MORE fans away because why are we goin to be playing halo anniversary multiplayer if we have nothing to motivate(unlockables) us to play? yes we have new maps but that will only amuse us for so long

Did you just say that armor is more important than maps? lol
I’m pretty sure more maps that aren’t as bad as Reach, or forged will keep some players going.

I’m 95% sure that all graphics are programmed into the map files, meaning that even if they did add new armor, it could only be visible on DLC maps. Also I am a Noble or something and I still haven’t purchased everything in the Armory. Yes there is little that is unlocked after general, but there is still plenty to buy to keep you looking fresh and turning the heads of all the lady spartans.