Is there going to be another Flight/Beta!?

Sadly im kinda late on the train and was wondering if there is still going to be any Flight/Beta for Infinite in the near future or did they all end now?

Don’t worry, there’ll be another one before the game releases. Just make sure all your info is up to date.

Yea I joined that Insider program and opted for PC beta’s so now its just wait till we hear when there’s another Beta because so far there’s is no new date called right?

> 2533274802233438;3:
> Yea I joined that Insider program and opted for PC beta’s so now its just wait till we hear when there’s another Beta because so far there’s is no new date called right?

Being a Halo Insider gives you a chance to play but not a guarantee, each Flight will add more and more players to test the game so you’ll get to play eventually.

As for a confirmation on date, there haven’t been one yet. If I had to guess we’re probably looking at the end of the month or very early September. Although that is pure speculation and estimation on my behalf.

Stay tuned to Waypoint blogs & Halo social media channels for news on when the next flight is going to be released. You’ll get a email & waypoint message if you’re selected to play. You’ll get instructions on how to access the Flight when it becomes available.

Im late to the topic too and also missed the flight. For now we can only hope.

> 2533274802233438;3:
> Yea I joined that Insider program and opted for PC beta’s so now its just wait till we hear when there’s another Beta because so far there’s is no new date called right?

I’m in the same boat on Series X.

Is there anything I can do to up my chances of being picked?

> 2533274806984879;6:
> > 2533274802233438;3:
> > Yea I joined that Insider program and opted for PC beta’s so now its just wait till we hear when there’s another Beta because so far there’s is no new date called right?
>
> I’m in the same boat on Series X.
>
> Is there anything I can do to up my chances of being picked?

Nope. All you can do is make sure your information is up to date.

Yes! Im hearing end of August/Beginning of September for the second test.

> 2533274865778947;4:
> > 2533274802233438;3:
> > Yea I joined that Insider program and opted for PC beta’s so now its just wait till we hear when there’s another Beta because so far there’s is no new date called right?
>
> Being a Halo Insider gives you a chance to play but not a guarantee, each Flight will add more and more players to test the game so you’ll get to play eventually.
>
> As for a confirmation on date, there haven’t been one yet. If I had to guess we’re probably looking at the end of the month or very early September. Although that is pure speculation and estimation on my behalf.
>
> Stay tuned to Waypoint blogs & Halo social media channels for news on when the next flight is going to be released. You’ll get a email & waypoint message if you’re selected to play. You’ll get instructions on how to access the Flight when it becomes available.

Thanks

Yes, maybe mid or late September.

I believe so.

Apologies, I had incorrect information. Thought it got delayed again. But September sounds like a good guess.

> 2535433953554314;12:
> Considering the game won’t come out till next year I’m gonna assume somewhere around the holidays, October or November sounds the most reasonable to me.

Where did you hear that the game is coming out next year? Halo: Infinite still has a release date of “Holiday 2021”. If you mean that “official” statement that has been buzzing around the internet, it’s fake, don’t believe it. Any official delay would be announced on Halo’s social media and in one of the various newsletters on here.

I can’t wait! I hope there is 3 lol

> 2533274802233438;1:
> Sadly im kinda late on the train and was wondering if there is still going to be any Flight/Beta for Infinite in the near future or did they all end now?

At this point some people should have answered this already but i believe that 343 has mentioned more flights than just the august one but we don’t know for sure until an officiall post is made

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Yyy