Is There Going To Be A Standalone Version Of H2A?

I ask because I want the new features of H2A without buying the whole MCC.

I hope so… preferably with a remaster of the original multiplayer, not something built on a completely new engine like what we got in MCC; I mean just take the original Halo 3 multiplayer, and update it to the same graphics as the campaign. New weapons and vehicles like the Assault Rifle, Silenced SMG, Hornet, and Gungoose can always just be modded in… you don’t need to make an entirely new game for them.

> 2533274834952794;2:
> I hope so… preferably with a remaster of the original multiplayer, not something built on a completely new engine like what we got in MCC; I mean just take the original Halo 3 multiplayer, and update it to the same graphics as the campaign. New weapons and vehicles like the Assault Rifle, Silenced SMG, Hornet, and Gungoose can always just be modded in… you don’t need to make an entirely new game for them.

I want at least Halo 2 Anniversary Single Player, with the new control schemes and new graphics

I really hope they do this if they are going to abandon the MCC.

I’ve been wanting this since the MCC was released.

> 2533274821485400;3:
> > 2533274834952794;2:
> > I hope so… preferably with a remaster of the original multiplayer, not something built on a completely new engine like what we got in MCC; I mean just take the original Halo 3 multiplayer, and update it to the same graphics as the campaign. New weapons and vehicles like the Assault Rifle, Silenced SMG, Hornet, and Gungoose can always just be modded in… you don’t need to make an entirely new game for them.
>
> I want at least Halo 2 Anniversary Single Player, with the new control schemes and new graphics

When they released Halo CE Anniversary, it was $40. Isn’t that what the MCC is right now? Might as well just get that, so that way you have what you want plus 3 other campaigns in there too (4 if you get ODST) for what you would be paying for a standalone. Even if you just play Halo 2, it’d still be about the same price. And if you like physical copies, I’m sure places like Gamestop have a million used copies for much cheaper.

I highly doubt they will due to H2A being the only thread of life MCC is holding onto